Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited mine so I'm ageless.

There's no race, only the prize. There is no tomorrow, only tonight. Ohhhhhh....Ageless.

Seriously, for some strange reason, that's been one of my favorite Shuttle songs for the last few years. It's odd, when the Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack came out, I thought the song was absolutely terrible. I actually really like the feel of The Ground Beneath Her Feet, Stateless, Levitate, etc. I like to sometimes imagine how awesome the "lost album" of songs like this that Hedge once hinted at would be.

Oh, I see it's almost time for a new thread.

I'm sticking with Just the Cock and the Shuttle.

Plan accordingly.

Cock.

I edited mine so I'm ageless.

There's no race, only the prize. There is no tomorrow, only tonight. Ohhhhhh....Ageless.

Seriously, for some strange reason, that's been one of my favorite Shuttle songs for the last few years. It's odd, when the Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack came out, I thought the song was absolutely terrible. I actually really like the feel of The Ground Beneath Her Feet, Stateless, Levitate, etc. I like to sometimes imagine how awesome the "lost album" of songs like this that Hedge once hinted at would be.

Albums like Passengers and M$H are always fun for me because I haven't played them into the ground. Stateless gets high marks from me; it's my favorite on the soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom