Shuttlecock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have this on my iPhone and can't listen to it before I forgot my freaking headphones.

Reminds me of the second half of War in some places, although since I'm still on first listen hopping randomly through I couldnt possibly place where.

Not really a fan of the back half of War, though.

Edit- and of course now Sleep Like A Baby doesn't sound like that at all. Well!

And Terry Lawless isn't on there at all.

Also worth noting: Corbijn not involved at all, nor was Julian Lennon. The photography is by Paolo Pellegrin.

And Terry Lawless isn't on there at all.

Also worth noting: Corbijn not involved at all, nor was Julian Lennon. The photography is by Paolo Pellegrin.

I do like that the band promo shot this time around isn't as bad as the NLOTH one where Bono is literally in Edge's way.

I just spent the last 45 minutes writing an article for the front fucking page. I still haven't heard the album.

Time to change that.

Weird request, but can someone who has a working version of the digital booklet email it to me?

my username
@yahoo.com

The only way the band could follow this album up is to release another free album and come to our house and download it for us and to sit and listen to us and ask what we thought.

Today has been a really busy day at work, on top of everything else, so I still haven't been able to go to lunch to actually look at the liner notes :lol:. Don't even know what any of the pictures look like, or anything.

Alright, so I'm a fucking moron I guess. The album says "purchased" but isn't available for download when I click "check for available downloads," nor is it anywhere in my music library. Not sure what to do.

Last edited:
Alright, so I'm a fucking moron I guess. The album says "purchased" but isn't available for download when I click "check for available downloads," nor is it anywhere in my music library. Not sure what to do.

This happened to me too. You have to go into your Purchased section and hit the cloud thingy on ...that's what fixed it for me

Sent from my ass crack

May depend on if you have the setting on for iCloud music displayed? I had to turn that on and then log in/out of my account before the app recognized it existed.

"Apologies if that gets excruciating… actually, I take that back. No apologies if it gets excruciating. What’s the point in being in U2 if you can’t go there?"

Yes, I still love this damn guy.

This happened to me too. You have to go into your Purchased section and hit the cloud thingy on ...that's what fixed it for me

Sent from my ass crack

May depend on if you have the setting on for iCloud music displayed? I had to turn that on and then log in/out of my account before the app recognized it existed.

Got it figured out and am listening now. iTunes Store>Quick links>Purchased>View tracks not in library

I'm liking Sleep Like A Baby Tonight's moseying vibe, especially the bit near the end where it winds down and the band goes off for a bit

Damn, really like the Joey Ramone track. There's an energy and crunch there that's been lacking for a while. That "Santa Barbara" chanting on California is a whole different story, though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom