Shuttlecock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, fuck you for focusing on the ONE slightly negative thing I said in the post when the rest of my thoughts were positive.

:hug:

Okay, The Miracle is growing on me. I just wish it didn't have Joey Ramone in parenthesis. Remember when U2 didn't feel the need to be so obvious?

I mean, better he's in the title than mentioned directly in the song...

One listen, taken while wandering around Central Park (COS I LIVE IN NYC NOW).....liked it, liked it more than anticipated to be honest. Cannot say any one song felt, like, amazing to me....but only one song felt less than solid to me, cannot recall the name or anything, but it had a lot of falsetto.

So, front to back, a pretty consistent listen and I am excited to listen some more this evening and going forward.

Hey, Mikal, how does it feel to have been right, and weeks ago, too?

Completely lucky guess. Lol!

I should have acted like I had inside info though just for kicks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thank you, and, you must be looking forward to NBA season starting, I'd imagine.

Oh fuck yes. Thrilled about it.

Consensus about the album seems positive on the whole. The most interesting thing is there is little agreement about strong and weak points. That probably bodes well for the album over time.

I remember that! Vaguely! (What was that about, again?)

It was 4 gifs of animals, the last one was a horse trampling a woman. It was typical nonsense, cannot even recall its genesis. The joke for me was that I would alternate between "pet rescue squad" and "rescue pet squad" and it usually went unremarked upon.

Oh fuck yes. Thrilled about it.

Consensus about the album seems positive on the whole. The most interesting thing is there is little agreement about strong and weak points. That probably bodes well for the album over time.

Good, you should be excited, it's a great move/story and it pleased me.

Ah, that is a good sign, if everyone is digging different tunes. Nice. I hope the positive thoughts continue, my own included. Thanks for the summary.

Back
Top Bottom