Shuttlecock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo and behold, Beav pops in to shit all over everything.

And pfan, it was the former.

That was a rumor. It's actually No Line on the Badminton Court.

That doesn't even make sense. You can't have a court without lines. A court, by definition, is a bordered area, and a border is, by it's very nature, a line. Like a horizon, but on the ground.

And just cuase i"m not a Shuttlecock fan doesn't mean I can't join in on a forum talking about Shuttlecock. I'll have you know I had The Joshua Cock and Cockle and Hum when I was a kid. My favorite song was Van Dieman's Cock.

Always wear a safety cock.

Shuttlecock settled the Watchmen legal battle today.

That doesn't even make sense. You can't have a court without lines. A court, by definition, is a bordered area, and a border is, by it's very nature, a line. Like a horizon, but on the ground.

And just cuase i"m not a Shuttlecock fan doesn't mean I can't join in on a forum talking about Shuttlecock. I'll have you know I had The Joshua Cock and Cockle and Hum when I was a kid. My favorite song was Van Dieman's Cock.

Your favorite song was All I Want Is Cock, you lying bastard.

images

oops, wrong cock.

I am greatly offended by RedCocks. I've only been here since the damn forum began, I should be asking who the hell YOU are.

Lo and behold, Beav pops in to shit all over everything.

And pfan, it was the former.

I enjoy cock as much as the next guy, why shouldn't I be allowed to whip it out and join in the cockfest? WTF? Who are you to pick and choose? Who went limp and made you shuttlecockmaster?

Your favorite song was All I Want Is Cock, you lying bastard.

That was a fucked up video. It's like, does the midget have a cock? Is he in the box with a shuttlecock? What's with the ring, is that a shutlecock right he's holding? Does that bearded chick have a cock too? WHAT'S GOING ON?

For continuity purposes, this is the discog:

Ball Boy
Cocktober
The Unforgetable Cock
Rally & Come
Achtung, Birdie
Cockropa
Poppycock

Fill in the blanks at your discretion.

For continuity purposes, this is the discog:

Ball Boy
Cocktober
The Unforgetable Cock
Rally & Come
Achtung, Birdies
Cockropa
Poppycock

Fill in the blanks at your discretion.

No Line on the Badminton Court

It's Shuttle & Bum, folks. Please. Do your fact checking.

I tried to begin the intelligent elitist discussion but it appears my band name suggestion was so genius it evolved into the Thread Of The Year.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom