Shuttlecock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep saying that if it were real, it would have been pulled off youtube by now.

btw I knew something was up when I googled "Shuttlecock music" and nothing came up. You guys and your master minding planning of shit, I swear. :p

Yeah, I said the same thing. I mean, yeah, Springsteen's album was up for about 10-12 hours, but that was overnight. This was the middle of the day.

So, is shuttlecock.com going to replace its black and red stripes with gray equals signs?

I keep saying that if it were real, it would have been pulled off youtube by now.

btw I knew something was up when I googled "Shuttlecock music" and nothing came up. You guys and your master minding planning of shit, I swear. :p

To me, the kicker was no vocal. I mean, any dork at home with an effects pedal could probably imitate The Hedge well enough to sound like that.

Half of the 30 second clip sounded like a copy of the ZooTV Bullet the Blue Cock solo, to me.

Yeah, why didn't they hold off on the tracklisting/album cover until they had the whole thing redesigned?

Of course, we're talking shuttlecock.com here, so nothing should surprise me.

shuttlecock.com could re-direct to Lemon Party and that would be an upgrade.

Quite frankly, I find it odd seeing Laz and Scumbo talk about Shuttlecock. I'm so used to them not doing so.

Yeah, why didn't they hold off on the tracklisting/album cover until they had the whole thing redesigned?

Of course, we're talking shuttlecock.com here, so nothing should surprise me.

That's what I thought the holdup was, some problem with coding or something.

Actually I still think that's what the problem is, but they just couldn't wait any longer.

I posted on that thread and asked anyone to name one Shuttlecock song (outside of intstrumentals) where Boner shut the fuck up for that long.

No breathing, screaming, yelling at all.

Not even new Shuttlecock can overcome the Boner

Half of the 30 second clip sounded like a copy of the ZooTV Bullet the Blue Cock solo, to me.

It sounds like parts of The Shuttlecock Beneath Her Feet, Double Faults Indicate Blindness, Bullet The Blue Cock, If You Wear That Feathered Shuttlecock, and Please Serve My Shuttlecock (single mix), cut and pasted together by someone who went out of their way to flip off Interference. It's absurd and paranoid, but...

Fake. :down:

Quite frankly, I find it odd seeing Laz and Scumbo talk about Shuttlecock. I'm so used to them not doing so.

I'm in EYKIW and WTAHAN all the time!

What do you guys think the odds are of hearing new material at the Barcock Obama inauguration party? If they get up there and only play One for the billionth time, or godforbid The Cocks That Build America, I'm going to be plenty pissed.

You think they're going to be able to do two songs? One old, and then Get On Your Cocks?

What do you guys think the odds are of hearing new material at the Barcock Obama inauguration party? If they get up there and only play One for the billionth time, or godforbid The Cocks That Build America, I'm going to be plenty pissed.

You think they're going to be able to do two songs? One old, and then Get On Your Cocks?

There's just SO MUCH going on, I really only think they'll sing one song, and that will be one or possibly Pride.

Yeah, I think there's very little chance we'll hear anything BUT One and/or Pride.

But I will be thrilled to be wrong. Then you can all point and laugh.

But do you really think they'd come all the way over here, with their new single hitting the radio the next day, and NOT play it? It's free advertising to like the ENTIRE country, if not most of the rest of the world who can access HBO on top of it.

No way McGuinne$$ would sign off on that.

Also, they're not going to make much of an impression slogging through just a tired 25 year-old track. Whereas if they kill GOYC, it's going to be even bigger than the Super Bowl.

But do you really think they'd come all the way over here, with their new single hitting the radio the next day, and NOT play it? It's free advertising to like the ENTIRE country, if not most of the rest of the world who can access HBO on top of it.

I do think that there's a good possibility if time warrants it'll happen, because of the reasons your stating. It's just the issue of time.

Ahem, don't you mean One Shuttlecock and Pride (In The Name of Cocks)?

er..yeah...:uhoh:

Also, they're not going to make much of an impression slogging through just a tired 25 year-old track. Whereas if they kill GOYC, it's going to be even bigger than the Super Bowl.

I dunno. Based on the event itself and the kind of "let's round up a bunch of happy liberals and have them play big, happy, inspirational song" vibe that I get from the words "Inaugural Ball," I don't think it'll be treated like a promotional opportunity.

Again - would be thrilled to be wrong.

Right, but if any of those performers can command a 10 minute slot, it's them.

Which is really not that much time out of a 2 hour production.

Right, but if any of those performers can command a 10 minute slot, it's them.

Which is really not that much time out of a 2 hour production.

Are you sure? Springsteen's going to be there, and he actually, you know, worked with Obama's campaign.

In front of a crowd that size, I would hope they would break out Where The Badminton Courts Have No Name, or perhaps City Of Blinding Cocks. I want to see Shuttlecock at their most epic.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a duet type thing, like with Springsteen. As long as it's a good duet and not a shitty one, like with Beyonce or whatever.

I was thinking it would be a bit strange for them to not play Get On Your Cocks at the inauguration thing. The single is being released to radio within hours of the Obama gig, wouldn't they be excited to play their new "We're back!" song to a large audience? I don't know.

Also, I'm liking the album cover more than I did earlier today. I dig the white border around the image. It's a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom