Shut up everyone, or I'll blast you with my laser cannon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I'm taking no prisoners here. I won't be repeating myself, ok guys?

Just don't make me zap you with my futuristic laser cannon.

S._Tyler_pic.jpg

What class of laser is it? Do you have the required Protocol number? If not, please complete the form and leave it on my desk. I wont be back in the office until Monday and you cant fire the laser until you have have received a written Protocol from this office. :|

I, one the other hand, have a licensed and full loaded icecream tommy gun :up:

Guys, I think you don't appreciate that I am in a very emotionally fragile state right now.

At this moment, I am extremely dangerous.

Get back, and just sit on the chairs. Watch the television and let me do the worrying. I hold the laser cannon here.

ha! your laser cannon better watch out for my federation issue phaser :mad:

Last edited:
Kieran McConville said:
Get back, and just sit on the chairs. Watch the television and let me do the worrying. I hold the laser cannon here.

Are you going to shoot us through the telie like that French movie? What if Im watching another channel?

Kieran McConville said:
Guys, I think you don't appreciate that I am in a very emotionally fragile state right now.

At this moment, I am extremely dangerous.

I thought you were so deep you could almost shit yourself?
Or drunk.
:up:

Does this mean you are still sitting on the median strip singing to yourself and passersby?

Alright the crisis is over. You can all go home now. I have satisfied my demands and the ransom is in the mail.

Now get out of here, before I blast you with my laser.

I was only kidding guys. I don't really have a laser cannon. I mean, haha, it's not like they sell these things at the corner store, is it? hahahah.

GET DOWN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom