Shrek The Third!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw it this weekend. I loved the first two movies and was entertained by this one as well. It wasn't as good, but it sure was funny. I love how the jokes seem to come out of nowhere. I wasn't expecting huge things for this movie, which is why I think I went away entertained. It may not be a must see in the theater movie, but definatly on DVD.

As usual, great for laughs, people take this two seriously with their criticisms. The sequence with the Gingerbread Man freaking out and his life flashing before his eyes followed by Pinocchio trying not to lie had me dying of laughter.

I saw it today, it certainly wasn't as bad as people were saying it was. I enjoyed it more than the 2nd, but naturally not as much as the original.

Like Powerhour, Gingy's flashback killed me.

And the Immigrant Song "joke" (if it's supposed to be funny) made me wince in pain, even though it was done by Amy Poehler.

I can't wait to see the movie, maybe this w/e. I got 3 of the glasses from McDonalds already. If you haven't gotten any yet do so soon, they're cool glasses! :wink:

I just saw this film last night and was REALLY disappointed. I liked the 1st and 2nd (though the first was the best by far). This one was just awful. Perhaps JT ruined it for me. It wasn't even really him and I couldn't stand the guy.

I should've seen Pirates instead. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom