Shrek 2 - Any other fans out there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shaun vox said:
both of you are too cute:drool:

Thank you

Today I bought Shrek napkins (paper ones to put in the kid's lunches), M&M's with shrek on the bag and some chips with Shrek on it too.

I saw the ad for the mini van on tv featuring Shrek and Donkey.

:hmm: I could use a new mini van

I had the Shrek M&M's last week!! "Ogre"-sized & "ogre" colors...YUM-EE!! :lol:
I'm already trying to figure out how to fit a movie into my schedule ASAP.. especially since the one I saw this weekend left me disappointed. It was "Van Helsing" - don't get me wrong, it's an entertaining little movie, but not at ALL what I had hoped for. Even the rumors I heard that there was a Bono lookalike as Dracula proved to be false..... what a bummer! :|

I want to see this movie!!! :D I love Shrek...i've seen the VH1 special on it :) It's pretty good. I was laughing so hard at the parts that they had in it.

'Do you know the muffin man?'

:lmao:

I just saw the original Shrek for the first time last night and now I can't WAIT to see Shrek 2!!! :hyper:

Everytime I see the commercial, I crack up at the way Antonio Banderas says "PUss....in boots"

I saw Shrek 2 yesterday! :hyper:

I hated myself for watching the Vh1 special though; it spoiled me on a lot of the best scenes from the movie. Regardless, I still enjoyed it very much! :up: Antonio Banderas as Puss-in-Boots totally stole the movie. I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much if his character were not in the movie.

And the soundtrack is awesome. :drool:

Can't wait to see this. Loved the first film and it must rank amongst the first thing that Me and Mrs Tizer reach for when we need cheering up via the box. (oooo Live Aid 'Bad' just starting on earphones at work.bye)

Not yet, I have to work all weekend.:(

We are planning for Wednesday. I'm going to take my kids and go with a friend or 2 from work. We're going to do the really big screen thing. :hyper:

Sorry Queen Bee, I meant to add:

I have been avoiding watching anything on tv or reading anything in the paper about the movie. It's getting great reviews and that's what I want to hear.

Is is worth seeing on the really big screen?

saw it yesterday.

it was quite good, considering i was pretty apprehensive that they were making a sequel in the first place - the first was excellent with an ending that i didn't really expect and i suppose i wanted to just leave it be, if you get my drift. still i enjoyed it.

that said pete yorn or whoever's cover of the buzzcocks 'ever fallen in love' in the film is awful.

While I haven't seen the movie yet - I do have the soundtrack. I am quite fond of the Eddie Murphy & Antonio Banderas (donkey & Puss 'N Boots) duet of 'Livin La Vida Loca'.

:yes: :laugh:

DreamWorks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg talked last week at the Cannes Film Festival about what a third and fourth "Shrek" would entail, now the studio has confirmed that they will indeed go through with two more films.

Reuters reports that with Shrek 2 earning a record $128.9 million in its first five days, the studio is moving ahead on the films, one by one. Head of DreamWorks animation, Ann Daly, said that "It wasn't really advisable to start working on three and four until we knew that we actually had something in two, and certainly this weekend confirmed that we do."

Daly said DreamWorks was in final talks with the principal voice actors to return, including Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz as the newlywed green ogres, Eddie Murphy as Donkey, and Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots.

Back
Top Bottom