Shows everyone likes but you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Desperate Housewives (though I watch it every week)
Lost (only seen part of one episode because I was too bored to finish watching it)

BrownEyedBoy said:
Friends...

and I also find it odd that several people are placing Seinfeld right next to Friends :scratch:.

cuz they've probably haven't seen it enough to know its genius and group all sitcoms into the same category.

Reading Rainbow is way overrated, c'mon people its a show about reading, I might as well join the Oprah Book Club. Blues Clues is 100 times better!

Saracene said:
The Office
I love British comedy and was totally prepared to love it, but I watched a couple of episodes and went, that was... okayish.

:yes: I don't hate it, but I don't think it's as great as everyone says it is. :shrug:

The OC:barf: If I want to see pretty ,rich kids with problems I will google Linsday Lohan :tsk:

GibsonGirl said:
Every single reality television show created. :|

I agree!!! Why is that even popular now?:scratch: They are just a bunch of wanna be actors that are being asked to be themseves, but are trying to act like someone eles.... because they are trying to top the person that was on the show before them, so that they can be noticed and get publicity :confused: It is all to confusing:shrug:

I loathe The Simpsons. And Beavis and Butthead. I tried with all my might to evade Friends, but it came upon me like popular culture always does. But I still secretly hated it. I hate Yes, Dear. and Everybody Loves Raymond.

Actually, I went a year without television, and now I just can't watch it anymore because it's so incredibly boring. I barely have the nerve to sit in a cinema.

and btw when did Big Brother end up in season 8?!

Have to agree with the comments about the OC.

Also, and I am probably gonna get shot down for this, but I really don't get Little Britain. Seems like the same material rehashed every week. Vicky Pollard is ok but the rest of it I don't get.

I think it's easiest just to say that I hate the majority of shows and get the most pleasure out of 1. quality British comedy or 2. historical documentaries.

I particularly hated the crazes that'd sweep through my school. Friends, The OC, Australian Idol, Big Brother - all total shit.

The OC, Desperate Housewives, all reality shows, all soap opera's.... It's all the same to me, I just don't give a damn. But most of my friends love these shows and I don't understand why..

Big Brother. I just dont see the point. Maybe i'm missing something but they never do anything interesting they are just a bunch of freaks

Can you explain to me why so many people get hooked on it. Is it just the clash of all the different personalities. I really dont understand!:huh:

larryslass said:
Can you explain to me why so many people get hooked on it. Is it just the clash of all the different personalities. I really dont understand!:huh:

I really couldnt explain I dont think! I actually slagged off the 1st series and never watched it. But from the 2nd series on i've always been hooked!
Just tuning in each nite to watch these ppl argue or bitch - is really quite fun!:wink:

MsMofoGone said:

Sorry, I can't agree with that ... this program is boring !! :sad:
The same old story ... everything is in the bar !! :eyebrow:
I'd rather watch Friends instead !! :laugh:

:sigh:

Isnt that the same with Friends? Everything happens in that cafe place?:wink:
Btw - sum1 told recently that they live above that cafe, if that's the case, WHY DONT THEY JUST DRINK AT HOME AND SAVE MONEY?!:huh:

AND how are they always able to get the comfy couch and chairs!?!:huh:

I bet in all the literally thousands of eps. they've done, there has been a storyline where they havent been able to get in those seats....:|

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom