Show Your Desktop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey char and kristie...how do you get those fun icons??

at any rate...here's mine...:shifty:...:drool:...

<--dork dork dork dork...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 82
:heart: I love mine. :heart:

3368646%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232337548%3B365ot1lsi

Stories for Boys said:
hey char and kristie...how do you get those fun icons??

ehm, I can send them to you if you like
I also have a lemon cursor, but that doesn't show up :)

I see I'm the only one running windows 98...

Mrs. Edge said:

I feel the same way about yours! I have no idea how you did it, but I LOVE it! :D :drool: :edge: :heart:

paint, baby, paint! check out this week's Edge day in Pleba...some of my other work is there. :yes:

How did everyone get there desktop to look somewhat the actual size. Mine looks so little :sad:

Re: haha, laura's a dork :p *runs*

Ultraviolet Light said:
haha, laura's a dork :p *runs*

:yes: :shifty: :D

ok, so she had the exact same picture as her desktop as me not one day ago...so therefore ellen, too, is a dork...but her dorkiness is magnified by her need to hide her admiration for dave as larry :madspit:

that is all.

...or I change my desktop pretty much every day.

See, now it's Gina's hand. :D
But I'm still a dork. :tongue:

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 73
On the reply screen, it's above the "Submit Reply" button - between "Rate This Thread" and "Options."
Just hit browse, find it on your hard drive, and hit open (or double click it) and the file name should be in the "Attach File" field.
Just make sure you save it as a .jpeg, otherwise it'll be too large to attach. Not that I...did that....:shifty: :D

I changed mine because valentines day is over. If you look he has bows in his hair. He got them from the groomers....

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 57
Make sure it is JPEG, GIF, or PNG file, and that it is less than 100,000 bytes. The last is the limitation that Elvis put on attachments here.

Melon

Mine's t he same as MissVelvet's. I have had it for months... I think I need a U2 change...........

*searches for wallpapers.

Back
Top Bottom