Show us yer Xmas card...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^awe...:cute:

redcard.jpg

That's adorable, Shannon! I wanted people and cats in mine (the whole family), but the dogs are the only ones with a solid "SIT STAY!" command, lol. The cats won't sit that close to them!

Liesje said:
That's adorable, Shannon! I wanted people and cats in mine (the whole family), but the dogs are the only ones with a solid "SIT STAY!" command, lol. The cats won't sit that close to them!

Thank you! :). We had to do about 10 pictures before we could get the right one. The little "princess" in the picture wasn't happy about posing with us :lol:

It's too bad that you aren't able to get your kitties into the picture too. However it looks so cute with the doggies! :cute:

Liesje said:

That's what photoshop is for :p

I sent these to the ladies on my PLEBA card exchange list.
PLEBAcard2007small.jpg

Some of our friends got a funny one with a picture of Santa, Mrs. Claus, a reindeer & some elves in a police lineup on the front - the inside says, "Be naughty. Pay the price." :laugh: Everyone else on the list got a "Season's Greeting's and Happy New Year" card.

Liesje - your card is just adorable!!!!
BluRmGrl - I wish I'd joined the PLEBA exchange to get one of those yummy cards!!

I was going to use my avatar pic on a xmas card this year, but never got around to getting it organised - next year definately!!

I just made this for my mother in law. I made their side of the family a blog and for the banner, I added everyone's face. She thought it was the funniest thing ever and asked me to make a Christmas card with the same idea.

2110679535_04a09c42e0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom