Show up in this thread if you most favorite band is Radiohead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here to say that it's great as a U2 fan to be able to say Radiohead fans are more pretentious and annoying than me, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no offense to Radiohead or their dedicated followers, I like you):wink:

Last edited:
Radiohead are good and if ya like Radiohead chances are you'll enjoy....................................

Radiohead=one of the best bands of their time BUT....

My top two are still
1. U2
2. R.E.M.

Number three is still undecided. It's either between Radiohead or the Talking Heads.

AcrobatMan said:
So that we know who we are !!

And who we are with.

It has to be the "MOST FAVORITE BAND" - not like one of the bands that you like.

Show up.

The aim of this thread is to identify who are here.

Wondering if we can get 10 guys or gals here -

Definitely! Radiohead is one of the bands I like. :up:

Man, no one really has gotten the idea of this thread. Anyways, yeah, I guess they're my favorite band.

I'm not sure if I even have a "favorite band" anymore. So, I'll say that when I'm listening to Kid A, then they are my favorite band

OH I 'get' the idea of this thread, but for anyone over the age of about 18, it's a hard ask to demand we have one 'favourite' band. Radiohead are high on any list that I might make though.

radiohead are my favourite, i believe.

but bands like broken social scene, the arcade fire and wilco might make it harder for me to say that one day.

i doubt it though.

radiohead ultimately kicks everyone's ass.

Zoomerang96 said:
radiohead are my favourite, i believe.

but bands like broken social scene, the arcade fire and wilco might make it harder for me to say that one day.

i doubt it though.

radiohead ultimately kicks everyone's ass.

Do you even like U2 anymore?

They are my # 2 since REM has started sucking ass.
Peter Gabriel is up there but he doesn't count as a band.

ZeroDude said:

Do you even like U2 anymore?

of course! if i simply take the music from their latest album, i'm quite happy with it.

and everything up to and including pop is great.

:up:

i don't even have one Radiohead album..... mmmm but since I can't post anything here if they are not my number 1 or 2 band, I will say that I like them a lot.... but they are number 2....

Back
Top Bottom