Show me the single most bad-ass photograph on the planet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
So my friend from back home has for some reason started a Facebook profile picture war against me. He's changed his photo like 3 times already saying "Oh man, you really got to step it up, my profile pic is wayyy cooler than yours*."

So, I suppose I'm in a battle of the profile pics right now. Who knew? But anyway, his current pic is one of those animal photoshop deals where they combine a great white shark with a cat.

That's what I need to beat. Now I know that's a tough challenge, but I'm sure you guys can help me out here. Find me some pics more bad-ass than a Great White/Kitty mutant hybrid.

*by the way,this is my current profile picture , which happens to already be totally badass, just on accident...pffft.

Last edited:
Well, what's more badass than a kitten? Think of what that could be, merge it with a killer shark, and BAM! You win. :wink:

I still love this one--cracks me up every time:

%20%20penguin%20april%20fool.jpg

Ok, so these were sent to me by a friend back in Africa. Maybe they're only funny if you've ever lived there, but god knows, they crack me up and send me into giggles every time. None are photoshopped...they're 100% real.

Seennearmakrere.jpg

paintingpool.jpg

goatonbike.jpg

barclosed.jpg

africaphoto2.jpg

nofuel.jpg

SOTP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom