Shout Out To Sula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DethVeggy

french-tickling sausage eater
Just throwing a shout out to my favorite person named Sula ever.

Feel free to drop by my little thread here and throw a holla back!

I also want to throw out a "hi how are you" to all my other old friends here...Sicy, Elvis, BEAL, Zoomerang, ABEL, you all know who you are!

I bet Bonochick will come in after me and post that she won't believe her eyes that deathveggy is posting!

Sulawesigirl, she is one of the mods at interference and she is living in Africa right now, working for The Peace Corps.

greetings veggy.

i can't believe it's not butter!!!!

i demand a popularity contest...part 2!

i also demand death.

Zoomerang96 said:
greetings veggy.

i can't believe it's not butter!!!!

i demand a popularity contest...part 2!

i also demand death.

You'd have to let me post a little bit more for a fair popularity contest, seeing as how I don't know 99.999% of the people on here now!

I also can't believe it's not butter.

yeah, well i HATE sula.

so let's divide the camps then! all those who share my irrational hatrid for someone who's done so much for so many people, RISE UP WITH ME!!!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah, well i HATE sula.

so let's divide the camps then! all those who share my irrational hatrid for someone who's done so much for so many people, RISE UP WITH ME!!!!!!

Classic...!

And all of those that have a slight respect for those that do more than nothing but less than everything, come over to my side!!

Will you settle this with fisticuffs, or a good old-fashioned popularity contest? I vote for popularity contest. Popularity contests are always the most popular option.

Back
Top Bottom