Should this sub-forum be more about Radiohead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
Browsing through previous threads in this sub-forum, long ago in 2002 before I was born, it seems that the sub-forum was largely about Radiohead.

So, I'm wondering should we try to go back to those days, or should we leave it as is and just go on creating threads about shit derivative bands like Coldplay?

Maybe there should be different sub-forums for discussing each of Radiohead's separate albums, where we could dicuss things like what Thom meant by that "unborn chikken voices" lyric, and why it was spelt wrongly in the album lyric sheet?

:happy: ;)

honestly, i would see that as basically being as boring as a whole forum dedicated to the killers. i like radiohead and all, but how much can you really say about them? no, i'm not being hypocritcal - i feel the same way about EYKIW.

Ahhh, love the radiohead!!! But what are they up to lately? "Hail to the Thief" gets played weekly at my house....
And I don't want to hear anymore about coldplay either. Yuck.
They truly are the poor man's radiohead....

I think we should create s KISS subforum. KISS are very good to their fans and tour extensively.

I just have to convince myself that I like more than 2 KISS songs then I'm set.

I think this forum should be all about bands I like. :D

Of course, no one else would bother coming in here. :(

KhanadaRhodes said:
so, basically what you're saying is we should revert back to an old idea that didn't work? especially given that there are other radiohead forums out there? :eyebrow:

The OP was tongue in cheek. However, just for that I'm now going to flood the forum with 300 new Thom Yorke threads every day.:madspit:

This originally was a Radiohead subforum. It was called Yesterday I Woke Up Sucking A Lemon.

1.) Any suggestions related to changing how forums operate should be posted in Don't Expect, Suggest.

2.) This forum was, indeed, called Yesterday I Woke up Sucking on a Lemon, and was dedicated to Radiohead. It was later changed to Just the Bang and the Clatter and became devoted to all OT music discussion.

3.) Taste in music is subjective and I really wish we could avoid terms like "shit derivative bands" in B&C.

4.) Pursuant to conclusions 1, 2, and 3, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom