Should Roy Keane be punished?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
Roy Keane admited in his forthcoming book that he intended to injure Alf-Inge Haaland in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford in April 2001.

I think is a dissgrace to the sport and his team, a man that tried to injure a coleague, I dunno if he will receive some kind of suspecsion from the Premier League or by Manchester United, but I'm sure he will be sued by Haaland.

I wonder if then is true that Alex Ferguson allow this kind of behavior as was stated by Jap Stam in his book.

I always wondered exactly what Ferguson his problem with Stam is
Man Utd. (at least last year) sorely missed a player like Stam

I don't think Keane should be punished for saying what most of today's football players are thinking

Salome said:
I always wondered exactly what Ferguson his problem with Stam is
Man Utd. (at least last year) sorely missed a player like Stam

I don't think Keane should be punished for saying what most of today's football players are thinking

100% with you on this.Lets see what Ferdinand can do.If Nistelrooy is anything to go buy, this should be a good buy for fergusson.I think Diego Forlan is a bit of a let down though.

rafmed said:
Roy Keane admited in his forthcoming book that he intended to injure Alf-Inge Haaland in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford in April 2001.

I think is a dissgrace to the sport and his team, a man that tried to injure a coleague, I dunno if he will receive some kind of suspecsion from the Premier League or by Manchester United, but I'm sure he will be sued by Haaland.

completely agree.

couldnt have said it better myself

:yes: :yes:

I say we get a gang of circus midgets to clip his nuts off with safety scissors.

Seriosuly, though, after his acts right before the World Cup a few months ago, and now this, I think the guy is just hungry for attention. He is a world class player, but because he played for Ireland, no one cared. I think it's just his way of staying in the spotlight.

goodbye ireland , nice knowing ya

well Russia will destroy Ireland , 6-0 in moscow , 2-0 in dublin hehehehehehe .

we have a new super coach with attack side , 20 new players youngsters soon to be stars + masters veterans , i feel sorrry for ya

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :tongue:

Re: goodbye ireland , nice knowing ya

pinkfloyd said:
well Russia will destroy Ireland , 6-0 in moscow , 2-0 in dublin hehehehehehe .

we have a new super coach with attack side , 20 new players youngsters soon to be stars + masters veterans , i feel sorrry for ya

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :tongue:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

heeheehee thats funny.....cuz yknow.....you ARE jokin right??

cuz if not.......your are SERIOUSLY deluded!:scratch:

brettig said:
Wasn't Haaland the guy who busted Keane's knee in 1997?

You saying its a grudge thing?

Soccer players are always going on with this kind of tomfoolery. If they dont spend half their games thrashing around on the ground trying to milk penalties, they are using dirty tactics - accidents, my arse.

I think ManU are one of those teams who are either loved or despised. Their status in the game can be easily used to manipulate this to sound worse than it really is. There would be so much BS at that level, I think we would only know half of what really goes on. I often wonder who of the top divisions are there because they still love the game.

By the way, Roy Keane was sent off today in the 90 minute for hitting with the elbow the head of a Sunderland player, Keane the sportsman. Score? Man U 1-1 Sunderland :laugh:

He should be kicked out of his team. He make his team look like a bunch of idiots. And then we wonder that there is so much aggression between the footbalsupporters. yes, Keane is a fine example for good sportmanship.:yell:

Not just any Sunderland player, McAteer!!!! HA! Funny shit, Jayo really rose Keane with a bad tackle and of course Mr."I am a complete fuckin NUTTER and NOBODY FUCKS WITH ME RIGHT?!?!" Keane reacted as usual, although he didn't wait a few years this time. He's such a toolbag, good to see McAteer laughing at him and pretending to write a book, and then mouthing "ah fuck off" to Keane, and then Quinn sarcastically(I hope) offering to shake Keane's hand as he walked off the pitch. Ferguson went nuts! And then Fergie of course can't believe why his little angel got sent off, what a spanner! As they say down on Cork, Alex and Roy, ye are a right pair of LANGERS!

well , there is no clubs from ireland in eurocups ( they're all :down: ) . i'm not . it's a reality , mon chere . russia is bigger , better in football , hehe .

pinkfloyd said:
well , there is no clubs from ireland in eurocups ( they're all :down: ) . i'm not . it's a reality , mon chere . russia is bigger , better in football , hehe .

the reason theres no irish clubs in eurocups is because our international players are good enough to play in the premier league. this leaves only a small amount of decent players playing in ireland, because as you said, we are but a small country.

but we are better.

and yeah, lazyboy, wasnt it sooooo cool?? the bit with jason writing the book was fuckin classic!! good enough for....eh, whats his name again???

Back
Top Bottom