Should I stay or should I Testje?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rono said:
:hyper: Any change that you will hit the lowlands ?

Yes (I only got back from there 2 weeks ago). I am going for a wedding in March. I've spent a long time trying to find a wedding outfit and I've had no luck so far.

Marty I sent you an email about Crimbo cards a while ago :hmm:

Lara Mullen said:

Yes (I only got back from there 2 weeks ago). I am going for a wedding in March. I've spent a long time trying to find a wedding outfit and I've had no luck so far.

Marty I sent you an email about Crimbo cards a while ago :hmm:
:hyper: I want to meet someone who did not believe in a internet/long distance relation. :hmm:

:sexywink: Just kidding,....i want to share a bar with you :flirt:

ABEL said:
:hyper: I want to meet someone who did not believe in a internet/long distance relation. :hmm:

:sexywink: Just kidding,....i want to share a bar with you :flirt:
:sigh: I should ask my girlfriend to logout when she leaves interference,......and i should check before i post :(

Got Lizzie's crd today. Thanks :)

I wanted to send cards but I didn't get a copy of the Testje addresses and now it's a bit late to send Christmas cards.

Lara Mullen said:
Got Lizzie's crd today. Thanks :)

I wanted to send cards but I didn't get a copy of the Testje addresses and now it's a bit late to send Christmas cards.
:D Believe it or not postcards are fun also .

American Basketball :up: but why do all those people walking around with coke beer and popcorn :mad: I guess it is more like going to bar to meet friends than watching a game for some. It was great fun though. a hall with motre than 16.000 people is more impressive than the 3600 people that are attending a game from my team :) It would be very interesting to see that the American Airlines centre will be a icehockey hall on friday instead of a basketball hall :hmm:

Popmartijn said:
And then imagine that some Irish band also played there (didn't they?). :wink:
Yeah , i did know that and did try to find out where the bad seats would be, i could only think about the backstage seats because the rest was very close :confused:

Rono said:
:D Believe it or not postcards are fun also .

Haha, we were at Bushmills today. I should have sent you a postcard from there. Whiskey tasting after the tour :)

Lara Mullen said:

Haha, we were at Bushmills today. I should have sent you a postcard from there. Whiskey tasting after the tour :)
:drool: :lol: I had Bushmills in LA,......

:mad: I had the chance to be the first dutchman who could be drinking there with you :sigh:

:wink:

Rono said:
:drool: :lol: I had Bushmills in LA,......

:mad: I had the chance to be the first dutchman who could be drinking there with you :sigh:

:wink:

Aaw :hug:

We could only find Bushmills in one Spanish pub and they serve about 4 measures of it in a huge glass for 6 Euro.

Have to be up at 4 this morning for the 630am flight :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom