Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I did something really evil to myself. :grumpy: I knew this morning when I dumped all of my clean laundry on my bed that I wouldn't be too happy tonight. It's the only way I'll force myself to fold it now instead of waiting for the weekend. :scream:
I have several piles of clean clothes in front of my dresser. :shh:

My excuse is...I have to start packing. Yeah, that's the ticket. :shifty:

shari schultz said:
I really dislike working the last night of the Goodwill Sale we have...:crack:
:yikes:

The first days of sales are usually the big ones in my store...my customers have very short attention spans and constantly need something new. By the last day they're all :yawn: and waiting for the next big thing.

The day after a coupon's last usable date is usually a big one. "What do you MEAN I can't use this?!" :rolleyes:

fah said:
I really dislike working when there is a full moon ~ omg :crazy:
Today's a full moon?

That explains EVERYTHING. Literally my ENTIRE DAY.

Going to bed so I don't sleep away my entire day. I meant to go about half an hour ago and I really should have. :crack:

:wave:

Then my day has no explanations. :huh:

Definitely time for bed, in that case! :lol:

:wave: :forreal:

Not a full moon?
It is National Joe Day............

When : Always March 27th

National Joe Day is a chance to change your name, if only for today.

Many people do not like their given name. They wish they could change it. A few actually do. On National Joe Day, it is perfectly okay to have everyone call your "Joe". Why Joe, and not Bob or Mike or Radcliffe? Simply, because everyone likes the name Joe. If you are called Joe today, we know that you're "Joe cool"!

This works well for the men out there. What about the ladies? We suggest you choose Josephine or Jody.

:eyebrow: There's a strange lady wandering around my yard looking for a kitten. I just pulled up and she was walking from the side of the house to the street...stopped and told me what he looked like and that he's her baby...and then wandered up the driveway towards the backyard.

:eyebrow: x 2...I had to log in, and now my time is messed up. I just got scared looking at a post time of 4:44 when it's only quarter of two.

Procrastination is my friend!!!!

I meant to start cleaning my room today...woke up at a normal human hour instead of noon...wandered around the house for awhile...got my car washed...wandered around the mall for awhile and felt depressed about having too many bills for retail therapy...came home and talked to Odd Cat Lady...made myself a disgusting lunch of nachos, grated cheese, and salsa...brought a trash bag into my room...came on here for a few minutes...and my mom just called for me to meet her at DSW when she gets out of work.

No cleaning out for me this afternoon! :crazy:

fah said:

:hug:

And for Shari too :hug:

Not forgetting Schmeg and her new best friend ~ cat lady :hug:
I second your :hug:s, send one in Tiny Dancer's direction, and thank you for the Cat Lady hug!

th_grouphug.gif

I was feeling kind of glum earlier but it's funny how a voice over the phone can cheer you up. :)

Kariann said:

:hug:

My day was a bit better than it has been...I learned that as of Sunday I no longer report to Ms. Pleated Pants!

:up:

My father is famous for not hearing when I've told him I'm going away on a trip:

"Dad, can you take me to the airport on this date?"

"Where are you going?"

"Dad, I told you I'm going to Hawaii."

"You're going to Hawaii?!?!"

Except that when the tour was postponed, we had the reverse conversation.

"You're not going to Hawaii?!?!"

:sigh: parents :sigh:

kellyahern said:

:up:

My father is famous for not hearing when I've told him I'm going away on a trip:

"Dad, can you take me to the airport on this date?"

"Where are you going?"

"Dad, I told you I'm going to Hawaii."

"You're going to Hawaii?!?!"

Except that when the tour was postponed, we had the reverse conversation.

"You're not going to Hawaii?!?!"

:sigh: parents :sigh:
:lol:

I have had the "So when exactly are you moving?" talk about 2,919,372,619,474 times now. And about twice that number in conversations about moving. My favorite was, "Can you put off driving out there until my weekend off at the end of the month?" :crazy:

Wow, looking through the responses in Randooom today/tonight alot of us had the same type of day. :sigh:

Honestly I would have thought it was a full moon the way things went today. I had two customer calls today that left me :crazy: :crack: each lasted an hour. :|

Blue Room said:
So Schmeg, when exactly are you moving again?

:laugh: :wink:
:madspit:

:lol:

If (or WHEN, if anyone is looking to argue semantics with me tonight) all goes to plan, The Silver Bullet (aka my new car) is loaded and headed out of RI on April 19! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom