Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:
I dont get the Food Network so I have no clue what this show is about. :reject:

you don't have Food Network? Don't you have cable? If you do then you're being ripped off!

It's a show called the Next Food Network Star. It's chefs doing specific tasks each week, everyone does the same thing but their own dish. At the end of the show one gets voted off.

I haven't really watched TV in over a week so I have no idea either. :uhoh:

In other news: I'm starting to act like a lunatic. :happy:

arw9797 said:

you don't have Food Network? Don't you have cable? If you do then you're being ripped off!

It's a show called the Next Food Network Star. It's chefs doing specific tasks each week, everyone does the same thing but their own dish. At the end of the show one gets voted off.

Yes, I have cable. Doesnt have Food Network though. :shrug: Its a local small market cable company, only game in town. So I'm stuck with what they offer.

Blue Room said:

:eyebrow: Is that really news though? :laugh: :wink:

Sorry, couldnt resist.
:madspit:

A bigger lunatic than usual! Now I'm starting to scare people! :happy:

I just wish it was Thursday!

Kariann said:
Check out the Ali/Bono at the Irish Awards Pleba thread...it's gotten interesting.
I haven't read it yet but I just saw the last poster and I literally laughed out loud. :shifty:

Kariann said:

Not this one?

:lmao:
No because I scared myself with the :lol: and hoped I didn't wake anyone else up. :shifty:

:wave: Hi fah! Sorry about the minis! :yikes:

*whispers so as not to wake up any minis*

I meant to be in bed hours ago. Going now...finally. I'll pop in tomorrow before the 'puter is dismantles.

:wave: Night!

PS: This is reply #528, if anyone's feeling creative. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom