Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yuck: It is really hot in my apartment. I can't leave all of my windows open here since I'm on the first floor :( I also don't like even having my windows open when I'm here. : paranoid: I guess I'm going to have to get used to walking into a warm apartment everyday and also spending more on my electric bill to use my fans and a/c :|

:wave: I cant believe this weekend is over already. Fortunately this is a 4 day week for me as I have friday off to get some projects done around the house and relax the rest of the weekend. :hyper:

My Dad retires in 2 weeks and my parents move back to Michigan. To quote Seinfeld, they are going to kill independent Mike!! :laugh: Not really, but it will be different to have them 25 minutes away versus 10 hours.

This is odd...normally I am cooking for the week on Sunday nights but I didn't buy any bulk items that need to be cooked this week. I don't know what to do with myself now! :der:

I could clean...or shred :yuck: But I'd rather sit here and do nothing. :drool:

Blue Room said:

My Dad retires in 2 weeks and my parents move back to Michigan. To quote Seinfeld, they are going to kill independent Mike!! :laugh: Not really, but it will be different to have them 25 minutes away versus 10 hours.

buh-bye buffer zone.........:wink:

I have mastered the art of doing nothing. which has gone something like this. :sigh::)::cool: :hmm: :whistle: :crack:

arw9797 said:
I hope they get rid of Nathan! He bugs me :mad:

:applaud: yay!

:wave: bubye Nathan!

I think out of the 3 remaining, the person that I would watch would be Guy :love: Carissa is ok and she'd bring a new theme show, French Cooking. I don't understand Reggie at all. Paula Dean already does Southern Cooking. They don't need another person cooking fried food with cream sauces :yuck:

:shifty: :nerd:

ok....:hmm: I so confused! I thought the episode at 8 was the latest episode. The one now is new :confused:

There's another elimination right now! :eek:

I hope Reggie goes! :wave:

I am so mad! I can't believe they kept Reggie and got rid of Carissa! At least she was going to bring a new theme to FN! What will Reggie bring? Paula Dean part 2! :mad:

I think you just go to foodnetwork.com

I've been voting all along but I think that's just been an informational poll...like who do you think will be voted off. The judges have been voting all along but I think the current poll would be to vote. Go Guy!

If he was doing something different than Paula Dean I would like him. But it's the same.

Oh :der: the poll is probably the old one since this show is still going on. I'm sure once it's over it will be the new poll. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom