Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

You brought the temps back for the whole region with you! Good work! :up:

If you would like to have more nice warm temps, send me back to Hawaii ;) pleeeeeeeeease..................................*begging*

We had some fun, read loud, storms here last night. Pales in comparison to what Iowa went through, though.

~tired~

I did the big Easter dinner tonight as I have to work on Sunday and Monday.

Turkey and all the usual things :drool:

I have mastered smashed potatoes in the crockpot ~ there were no leftovers :up:

I do have leftover pecan and pumpkin pies :D

All the guests brought candy for the mini fahs ~ there is way too much chocolate in my house :help:

My 24 hours all to myself is almost over. It's been wonderful :love: I took a nap, went shopping, to the grocery store, watched the Vertigo DVD and tons of Food Network, cleaned my bathroom, slept until 10 this morning, went to the lake for a walk :drool: and now I'm home for 2 hours....then work again :(

fah said:
~tired~

I did the big Easter dinner tonight as I have to work on Sunday and Monday.

Turkey and all the usual things :drool:

I have mastered smashed potatoes in the crockpot ~ there were no leftovers :up:

I do have leftover pecan and pumpkin pies :D

All the guests brought candy for the mini fahs ~ there is way too much chocolate in my house :help:
sounds yummy! Pecan and pumpkin pie :drool:

Kariann said:
It's officially springtime here in Ohoi....the drunk lawn mowing neighbor just completed his first after dark lawn mowing! :hyper:

:laugh: I mowed my yard today also. Although, I wasnt drunk. :shifty: :drunk:

:wave:

I'm back in RI until Wednesday morning with a million things to pack and 500 loads of laundry to do so I won't be around much but I thought I'd stop in and say Hi!

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
:yawn: What an exciting and utter waste of a work day today was. :| Unfortunately I will pay for not being in the office tomorrow also.

I think I saw Schmeg's plane flying over the parking lot as I was going into my meeting!! :laugh: It was about 1:45pm and it was definately a Northwest jet. :shrug: :wink:
:lol: That was probably me!

Did you see me wave to you? :hyper:

Kariann said:
It's officially springtime here in Ohoi....the drunk lawn mowing neighbor just completed his first after dark lawn mowing! :hyper:
:love: I love him. Hopefully I can experience his drunken after-hours lawnmowing at some point.

If you light one under mine to get me packing and doing laundry! :happy:

/Blue Crack Fix

I just need to clean the floor and then I can cross off "clean the kitchen" off of my list of cleaning.

I FINALLY found the cord to my good paper shredder. Wanna know where it was? At the bottom of the big garbage can that I put all of my crap in to shred. :der: Great spot for it! :der: I dumped it out into a box so I could actually use the garbage can to shred. I was going to use my ancient shredder that will only shred one piece of paper at a time :crack: Now I can shread up to six pieces of paper at a time! :dance: I haven't shredded anything since last summer. I have a lot. :|

*edit*

:crazy: typo's :yikes:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I just need to clean the floor and then I can cross off "clean the kitchen" off of my list of cleaning.

I FINALLY found the cord to my good paper shredder. Wanna know where it was? At the bottom of the big garbage can that I put all of my crap in to shred. :der: Great spot for it! :der: I dumped it out into a box so I could actually use the garbage can to shred. I was going to use my ancient shredder that will only shred one piece of paper at a time :crack: Now I can shread up to six pieces of paper at a time! :dance: I haven't shredded anything since last summer. I have a lot. :|

*edit*

:crazy: typo's :yikes:
oNE PIECE AT A TIME? tHAT SUCKS.

Oops, left caps on from before and I don't feel like editing. :coocoo:

I have a load of laundry in and now I am going to pack!!!

I went away for five days and I am STILL the top poster in this thread. :crack: It's a good thing I won't have internet access for awhile after Tuesday!!

Okay, packing now, really!

Kariann said:
Taking a break for a moment after I realized I had better order something that I need to be delivered relatively soon. I meant to place the order a few days ago and found the note to myself. :shifty:

What do you need to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom