Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Blue Bug is on the Today show. :D

bigbluebug.jpg

"It's not just a Big Blue Bug...it's Rhode Island."
~New England Pest Control guy

Blue Room said:

:laugh: So you will actually be in Detroit tomorrow. I thought you were kidding. :laugh: I guess two Randooomers will be in Detroit tomorrow. I wont be near the airport though, north side of Detroit actually.
Three. Briefly. :wink:

I won't be around for a few days now...maybe not til Sunday! :eek: Most of you know the digits if you need me! :D

:wave:

:yawn: What an exciting and utter waste of a work day today was. :| Unfortunately I will pay for not being in the office tomorrow also.

I think I saw Schmeg's plane flying over the parking lot as I was going into my meeting!! :laugh: It was about 1:45pm and it was definately a Northwest jet. :shrug: :wink:

Last edited:
Home. tired. trying to stay awake. dr. tomorrow morning...........must do some unpacking while sitting on edge of bed...........

kellyahern said:
:wave:

Sorry you guys don't feel so well :hug:.

My sister and I leave for Disneyworld tomorrow evening for the long weekend (my Hawaii substitute trip :reject: ).
Have a great time!

:crazy: I'm so tired. This was my 4th 14 hour day :happy: :up: :heart:

The last 2 were just my regular work day but then I had dinners and happy hours to go to. Fun, but exhausting when it's all at once.

I can't wait until 3 tomorrow. I'm leaving job #1 and coming home and doing NOTHING for 24 hours until I have to be to job #2 on Saturday at 3. I have exactly 24 hours to myself. :sad: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

It is 82 degrees :drool:
Windows are open and breeze blowing in.........I brought some of
Hawaii home with me :D Now if I could have just brought home the wonderful floral smell :drool: I :love: it there. It is completely worth the long plane ride. :up: I like "Hawaiian time" It is sooo laid back there................ I miss it :(

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have exactly 24 hours to do whatever the hell I want :hyper:

I can't decide if I want to go to the lake, go shopping, or take a nap :love: It all sounds so wonderful :drool:

arw9797 said:
I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have exactly 24 hours to do whatever the hell I want :hyper:

I can't decide if I want to go to the lake, go shopping, or take a nap :love: It all sounds so wonderful :drool:
:up:

I have been soooo stressed out this week and am soooo tired tonight. I got to bed late last night and then really early this morning a horrible storm came through that pretty much lasted until the alarm went off so I'm lucky if I got a couple hours of sleep. :crack:

shari schultz said:
Hawaii home with me :D Now if I could have just brought home the wonderful floral smell :drool: I :love: it there. It is completely worth the long plane ride. :up: I like "Hawaiian time" It is sooo laid back there................ I miss it :(

You brought the temps back for the whole region with you! Good work! :up:

shari schultz said:

:up: Glad you had a good time. Other than your injury that is. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom