Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I'm briefly back as I just want to bang my head against the wall right now. :crack: But I shouldn't complain because it's all worth it in the end. And I could be doing it in the middle of the summer.

ANYWAY, here is the text:

BUT you have to love someone who keeps it all in perspective:

:yikes:

I know ALL about falling in strange lands.....I wonder if her's involved a 7 Up bottle and a bus!

I was at the store tonight and one of the employees yelled over to another employee asking if he saw David Evans come in yet because she needs to talk to him. Me too :drool:

:heart: :edge: :heart:

arw9797 said:

:yikes:

I know ALL about falling in strange lands.....I wonder if her's involved a 7 Up bottle and a bus!
:lol: And a "good" friend laughing her butt off the whole time! :wink:

Kariann said:
Someone needs to clean their PM box again.
:reject: Already? Whoops! Give me a minute!

I'm done packing tonight. I have little paper shreddies all over the place and I found my bed and I think I'm going to get in that bed soon. :yawn:

I'm trying to send two pm's to two different people in two windows. One person I talk to quite alot, one person hardly at all. I have TONS of things to say to both of these people, and I am just sitting here staring at the screen waiting for all these words to come pouring out, but for some reason, tonight I got nothing.

:|

I think I need to go to bed. My head hurts. I have to be up at a decent hour per my Three-Week Vacation Resolution.

:wave: Pm's tomorrow for EVERYONE! :hyper:

PS: K, thanks for the Coldplay pics! They came out much better than my crappy little phone! :love:

Since I have to work 2 days in a row at both jobs ( :love: I LOVE it when job #2 does that :happy: ) I decided to be good to myself and cook tonight so I can eat more than oatmeal and pb&j for the next 2 days. I made a huge stir fry with thai curry sauce :drool: YUM.

Kariann said:
Ok everyone.....I am about to unveil the new hat........

:bonodrum:

34678667%3A%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3233%3E555%3E745%3E232455583624%3Bot1lsi

:applaud: :up: Only problem is that its not pink. :shrug: But that will definately be distinctive!! :wink: :laugh:

^Me too. Which brings us to the following hissy fit:

:scream:

I almost don't care anymore...I'm THROWING myself at a certain recruiter for certain company and I haven't been contacted...If they don't WANT a fully trained, extremely dedicated (contrary to unpopular belief) manager to show up at their door on May 1, that's their problem.

:rant:

Okay, I'm better now...I'm actually more afraid of how bad someone is going to kill me tomorrow if I don't get my ass a job than calling the FOUR phone numbers I found for a certain store and sounding like a complete dolt. Which is comforting in a strange way.

Kariann, I might be calling you in a few minutes as I have questions about how to locate a store by store number since the friggin Store Locator on gap.com is about as helpful to me right now as just looking up stuff on our 1991 US Atlas would be.

:help:

I love coming home for lunch and watching a U2 video :love: :drool: :combust: :heart: It takes away some of the pain of having to go back to work for another 4 hours at one job and then 4 1/2 hours at another.

:grumpy:

Schmeg said:
^
Kariann, I might be calling you in a few minutes as I have questions about how to locate a store by store number since the friggin Store Locator on gap.com is about as helpful to me right now as just looking up stuff on our 1991 US Atlas would be.

:help:

I'm guessing you found what you needed since I didn't get a call.

Kariann said:

I'm guessing you found what you needed since I didn't get a call.
I didn't. My mom came home and told me one more thing I had to do, and I had a meltdown, then pulled myself together and stalked my district manager and didn't find him, but I'm going to call him, and I'm probably going to fax a letter and a resume to the recruiter, AND I'm going to show up at the store I want to work at on Friday.

I'll show them! :madspit:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now but I have some crap I want to pack up and then I'm going to play Simpsons Clue with Jim and Steph and then I'm going to bed. :drool:

I've been packed for the PA/OH/IN road trip since this morning. I'm not at ALL looking forward to that, really.

I also realize I've been neglecting all my buddies here but I've been just a little stressed out the last few days and I'm sorry that you guys are getting the aftermath of my stress. :hug: You'll be sick of me again eventually. Especially since I'll be a lot closer to you all. :kiss:

Schmeg said:

I didn't. My mom came home and told me one more thing I had to do, and I had a meltdown, then pulled myself together and stalked my district manager and didn't find him, but I'm going to call him, and I'm probably going to fax a letter and a resume to the recruiter, AND I'm going to show up at the store I want to work at on Friday.

I'll show them! :madspit:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now but I have some crap I want to pack up and then I'm going to play Simpsons Clue with Jim and Steph and then I'm going to bed. :drool:

Be persistent....thats what I did and faxing a letter and resume I think is a good idea.

If you need the phone numbers PM what stores they are and I'll see if I can look them up tomorrow when I go in.

Kariann said:

Be persistent....thats what I did and faxing a letter and resume I think is a good idea.

If you need the phone numbers PM what stores they are and I'll see if I can look them up tomorrow when I go in.
:love: :hug: :heart: I owe you one.

9721 and 2004, preferably 9721. 11 minutes from new home according to Mapquest. :drool:

:wave:

:wave: Good luck Schmeg.

I get to drive to Detroit tomorrow for work!!! :happy: What a wasted day. :|

Only upside is a get to sleep until 9am tomorrow.

Kariann said:

Ok...wrote them down and have them in my bag. 11 minutes....you'd have a Kariann drive to work! :D

Oh and you WILL owe me....just remember that! :wink:
I already owe you a drink. :kiss:

BR: Meet me at the aiport at 2! :hyper: :lol:

Schmeg said:

I already owe you a drink. :kiss:

BR: Meet me at the aiport at 2! :hyper: :lol:

:laugh: I would but that is actually when my meeting starts tomorrow (In Detroit :| ) 2pm

Fortunately its only a 2 hour drive from my home. So four hours on the road tomorrow, 2 to 3 in a meeting. Exciting day.

:huh: That's obnoxious that the travel time is longer than the actual meeting.

I'll still actually be in the airport til either 5 or 9, depending on how things go. Fortunately I won't be alone for long.

I have a meeting at 9 with my soon-to-be-former boss, and I hope to have one soon after with my soon-to-be-former district manager. Two more reasons to be glad I'm running away tomorrow. :crazy: And two reasons to go to bed nice and early tonight. Like right now. :wave:

Schmeg said:
:huh: That's obnoxious that the travel time is longer than the actual meeting.

I'll still actually be in the airport til either 5 or 9, depending on how things go. Fortunately I won't be alone for long.

I have a meeting at 9 with my soon-to-be-former boss, and I hope to have one soon after with my soon-to-be-former district manager. Two more reasons to be glad I'm running away tomorrow. :crazy: And two reasons to go to bed nice and early tonight. Like right now. :wave:

:laugh: So you will actually be in Detroit tomorrow. I thought you were kidding. :laugh: I guess two Randooomers will be in Detroit tomorrow. I wont be near the airport though, north side of Detroit actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom