Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello randoomers! Just a quick pop in before we head off to Diamond Head and some exploring. I love it here :love: sunny and I don't have to wear a jacket........:D
There is a newspaper article in todays paper about U2..........it is titled With or Without U2. It is short and sweet and recommends 5 cds to listen to tonight in lieu of the concert.
Went whale watching today. Saw one.....:hyper:
Well I better get back up to J. Glad your last day at work went ok, Schmeg.
Happy Birthday Kelly!

shari schultz said:
Hello randoomers! Just a quick pop in before we head off to Diamond Head and some exploring. I love it here :love: sunny and I don't have to wear a jacket........:D
There is a newspaper article in todays paper about U2..........it is titled With or Without U2. It is short and sweet and recommends 5 cds to listen to tonight in lieu of the concert.
Happy Birthday Kelly!

hello traveler! :wave:

shari schultz said:
Happy Birthday Kelly!

:wave:

Sounds like a good time so far!

Kariann said:
I have a photo taken pretty much specifically for Blue Room. I shall upload it in a little bit so if anyone shows up before I do you must wait on the edge of your seat in suspense! :evil:

:eyebrow: ???

shari schultz said:
Happy Birthday Kelly!
:wave: Thanks!! Got your text at 3:30 am Eastern. :wink: Actually I didn't get it until about 9:30 am...apparently I was sound asleep.

Why couldn't he have done that a year ago?

:love:

I'm a little frazzled right now. I wasn't planning on coming home to find the return of Pop Bono :combust:

There's an article about Samuel Beckett on yahoo news.

"Beckett has even been lauded by the Irish republic's answer to royalty — U2 lead singer Bono."

:drool:

I wish I would have read his work in school :grumpy: We didn't read a damn thing past the late 1800's.....

Today I have:

*Overheated the shredder twice

*Made a complete mess of my bed of "to be organized" stuff

*Thrown a bunch of stuff out

*Filled up four boxes of stuff

*Moved the expansive U2 collection from the dry sink to the closet

*Been given the OK to bring most of the expansive U2 collection

I want to be finished with the majority of the stuff tomorrow since I'm leaving Tuesday and not coming back until Saturday morning and that's the Bon Voyage party but I don't think it's gonna happen. :|

Schmeg said:
Today I have:

*Overheated the shredder twice

*Made a complete mess of my bed of "to be organized" stuff

*Thrown a bunch of stuff out

*Filled up four boxes of stuff

*Moved the expansive U2 collection from the dry sink to the closet

*Been given the OK to bring most of the expansive U2 collection

I want to be finished with the majority of the stuff tomorrow since I'm leaving Tuesday and not coming back until Saturday morning and that's the Bon Voyage party but I don't think it's gonna happen. :|

If you don't want that ballpoint pen signed photo you can leave it at my house since it's really was my pic! :wink:

Couldn't resist. :evil:

Ok everyone.....I am about to unveil the new hat........

:bonodrum:

34678667%3A%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3233%3E555%3E745%3E232455583624%3Bot1lsi

Kariann said:

If you don't want that ballpoint pen signed photo you can leave it at my house since it's really was my pic! :wink:

Couldn't resist. :evil:
:lmao:

I don't THINK so! :madspit:

:wink:

please ignore the pre-moving piles o'crap in the background!

Kariann said:
Ok everyone.....I am about to unveil the new hat........

:bonodrum:

34678667%3A%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3233%3E555%3E745%3E232455583624%3Bot1lsi
:love:

Fashionable AND practical...she can make us some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts while wearing that! :drool:

I'll be back later...I must have a nervous breakdown about the amount of crap piled on my bed right now. :happy:

:crazy:

:help:

PS: Did anyone else get Shari's "they took me away in an ambulance" text message from this afternoon?? :eek:

Kariann said:
I'm briefly back as I just want to bang my head against the wall right now. :crack: But I shouldn't complain because it's all worth it in the end. And I could be doing it in the middle of the summer.

ANYWAY, here is the text:
Originally texted by shari schultz
My day so far wake up take tour fall on beach sit in don ho's chair ride in ambulance xray sprained knee/hairline fracture crutches vicodin Whats up w/ you?
BUT you have to love someone who keeps it all in perspective:
Originally texted a bit later by shari schultz
but it is still hawaii in the end having fun :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom