Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: kariann!

:lol: no washlet!

funny, i just PMed wankerman a link about booby flay coming to northampton, MA (about 10 miles from where i live) to do some iron chef thing. not sure how that works, i didn't read the whole link.

random :der: moment.....

I have 2 collage pictures, one from Chicago and one from Dublin (I've posted them before). A few weeks ago, one of them fell off the wall in the middle of the night. :| My walls do not like the 3M hooks at all :tsk: I decided to just hang them both back up with nails. There are 2 hooks on the back of each frame. I carefully measured the wall to see where both would need to go. Then I measured the back of ONE frame to see where the nails would need to be placed in the wall. Then I carefully measured the wall again to make sure all four dots on the wall for the nails were even. Finally, I put all four nails in the wall. Guess what? The :censored: :censored: :rant: hooks on the back of each frame is in different spots. One frame has hooks 11.5 inches apart and the other has hooks almost 13 inches apart. Plus, they aren't the same length down on the back of the frame. They are the same exact frame bought at the same time at the same store too :heart: I get to measure everything all over again :happy:

arw9797 said:
I barely slept last night but I'm really not that tired. :huh:
That happens to me, too...Sometimes I do better on 3 hours than 7 or 8. :huh:

Last day went well. It was weird leaving my keys in the safe. I don't feel like it's really happening and that in probably just two weeks I'll be somewhere else.

They got me a cake and a REALLY nice card, and I wasn't expecting ANYTHING since I'm supposedly a terrible person and not a team player.

I made sure I am getting the hell off the alarm system call list ASAP since a certain someone has no idea how to set the alarm after 7 months and I get a phone call from ADT every time she closes.

I am tired and I have read a bunch of pm's but I'm not going to respond tonight...sorry. :reject: I have PLENTY of time tomorrow, though. :drool:

:ohmy: And then I responded to ANOTHER! But that was just pushing it and now I'm just EXHAUSED from all this typing and going to bed.

:wink:

:wave:

Good evening randooomers :wave:

Mr fah and I had the day off together :shifty:

We did what all married couples with kids in school do

We went to the pub :D

You gotta love it when Stella Artois is the beer of the day :yes:

Schmeg said:
:ohmy: And then I responded to ANOTHER! But that was just pushing it and now I'm just EXHAUSED from all this typing and going to bed.

:wink:

:wave:

:lol:

booby flay made you do it.

:| I finally decided to do the iPod update that iTunes keeps flashing at me everytime I open it. My iPod is completely locked now until I plug it in the wall to do some weird thing. There's an icon on it that shows the plug and a wall outlet. My plug is at work. :mad: I either go to work and beg the security guard to let me into my office or go to the nearest apple store and buy one for home. Either way my walk around the lake is shot if I want music because the apple store is next to the lake :sad: I KNEW I should have waited to update it until later. :scream:

:yikes: I'm glad I haven't done the update thing yet!

I have been the laziest piece of crap today. :tsk: I think I might throw some books in a box and consider that an accomplishment. I'm kind of afraid to pack clothes...I can't pack sweaters and feel good about that since this IS New England and I have needed them through May in the past...but books and videos and photo albums are all safe.

My other issue: Where do I put the boxes once they're packed? I don't have much room in here...

/journal entry

arw9797 said:
:| I finally decided to do the iPod update that iTunes keeps flashing at me everytime I open it. My iPod is completely locked now until I plug it in the wall to do some weird thing. There's an icon on it that shows the plug and a wall outlet. My plug is at work. :mad: I either go to work and beg the security guard to let me into my office or go to the nearest apple store and buy one for home. Either way my walk around the lake is shot if I want music because the apple store is next to the lake :sad: I KNEW I should have waited to update it until later. :scream:

:| due to the fact that I'm a slave to my iPod, I went to Target and bought a new adapter. $30 and 30 seconds (literally) later my iPod is updated and ready to use. I had to go to Target so I went to the one next to the lake :sad: by the Apple store just in case I had to go to the Apple store. Target had what I wanted. Of course I rushed right home after my Target trip to plug in the 'Pod instead of walking around the lake or stopping at Byerly's for a nice light lunch to take to the lake with me. :sad: I have to go to work at 3:00 and it's BEAUTIFUL out :scream: :rant: :grumpy:

Schmeg said:
:yikes: I'm glad I haven't done the update thing yet!

I have been the laziest piece of crap today. :tsk: I think I might throw some books in a box and consider that an accomplishment. I'm kind of afraid to pack clothes...I can't pack sweaters and feel good about that since this IS New England and I have needed them through May in the past...but books and videos and photo albums are all safe.

My other issue: Where do I put the boxes once they're packed? I don't have much room in here...

/journal entry

Being lazy today sounds like a fine idea to me!

arw9797 said:

I got over it and packed some sweaters and some photo albums. :D I also shredded things til the shredder overheated, and now I'm going to shred some more!

Pre-Lake Placid party at 7. :drool:

arw9797 said:

That has been my mantra today so far. Woke up at 11:30am :reject: My parents are in town and said they needed to drop something off so I have been sitting around the house all afternoon watching the History Channel (series on all the presidents, exciting stuff!). They just called and are not stopping by. So now the great debate on whether to go to the store or scrounge up something already at home to eat for dinner. :hmm:

I think I may opt to go to the store just to get out today.

:up: Store.

I am in an inexplicably crappy mood all of a sudden. I should get more caffeine or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom