Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

What was funny was there was a woman in the front row talking on her cell phone so Chris called her out on it and made her come up on stage. They made her an "office" with a bean bag chair and had her sit there and take her calls during the whole acoustic set! He worked in "you've got balls to come to our concert to make your calls" into the song. It was great!

:up: :applaud:

I was going to walk tonight but everyone at work said it was going to rain. When I got outside it did look like the rain was going to start any second. So far...no rain :|

:mad:

I'm sure it would have poured the second I got to the lake anyways. Instead, I went to Target and bought jelly beans :love:

:crack: I love when I'm sitting here innocently listening to music and something I got free from iTunes is something I've heard three times a day for the last five weeks at work.

I am TIRED and I'm going to bed now!!! :drool:

Shari, if you see this...HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :aloha: :luau:

Hello and thanks for the good wishes :)..........going to bed now so I am semi concious tomorrow........:wave: :aloha:

:hyper: <--------- that feeling doesn't bode well for sleeping...........

I am unecessarily tired and a little crabby. :yawn: I got like 9 hours of sleep last night, which is usually just perfect, and I could have fallen asleep at any given time today!

I got a text message from Shari! :love: She's not off the airplane so she hasn't been lei'd yet, but I'll inform everyone as soon as I know!

I asked if she was wearing a grass skirt yet...she probably thinks I've lost it!

:wave: I'm going to bed.

Tomorrow's my last day at my store!!! :ohmy:

:huh: :| :mad:

I can't sleep. I am in no way tired or ready to be in bed. The 2 hours I just spent in bed were torture wondering when I was going to fall asleep. :scream:

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom