Should I listen to more Radiohead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kosull

The Fly
I've got the Bends, and I really think the first half of it is very strong, though the second half is not as good. I have, however, been listening to Amnesiac a hell of a lot in the last couple of weeks and find it fantastic. I think Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box and Pyramid Song are absolutely fantastic, and You and Whose Army brilliant too.

So, the major question is, should I go to Kid A next or should I go to OK Computer (of which I know, and like, the singles)?

It's kinda funny cos I've never been a Radiohead fan - in fact, I've always been a Radiohead disparager! - but Amnesiac's blown me away. Maybe it's all the Sigur Ros I've been listening to lately?

Anyway, any opinions on what to listen to next?

If you insist on either OK Computer or Kid A, and love Amnesiac, go with Kid A. If you like The Bends better, go with OK Computer.

Just make sure to listen to the other one once you finish with the first.

Should you listen to more Radiohead?

An emphatic YES!!!
I would get OK Computer first, then Kid A. Always nice to go in order when possible.

I don't see why it's even debatable.

Of course you should

Sounds like you should probably get Kid A first and then Ok Computer... since you like Amnesiac so much!

God.. the band index is gonna explode! :lol:

should i listen to more radiohead?

sure.

should i start a thread about it?

i'd probably abstain.

should i listen to keane?

i'd rather fight them all, collectively at the same time. even my time fighting them is barely worth it.

should i post at interference?

of course. where else can i release all my pent up rage?

please don't ever fucking equate radiohead to the killers.

i know you're cool iwb, but that was beyond low.

if you want to kick some of us in the nuts, you could at least do that without the steel-toe boots.

Zoomerang96 said:
please don't ever fucking equate radiohead to the killers.

i know you're cool iwb, but that was beyond low.

if you want to kick some of us in the nuts, you could at least do that without the steel-toe boots.

sorry, my sneakers were wet.

recylogo.gif

Zoomerang96 said:
should i listen to more radiohead?

sure.

should i start a thread about it?

i'd probably abstain.

should i listen to keane?

i'd rather fight them all, collectively at the same time. even my time fighting them is barely worth it.

should i post at interference?

of course. where else can i release all my pent up rage?

Well at Xeidon, for one. no seriously, best post ever. And I'm not just saying that as a prelude to getting you in a dark secluded corner where nobody can hear you (keane) scream.

Good stuff.

well thanks, but i don't get infuriated with people at xeidon.

to an outsider reading that board, it might be very hard to believe.

Of course you should listen to more Radiohead. Everyone should listen to more Radiohead.

I've been enjoying Pablo Honey and Kid A a lot lately...It amazes me how the band grew so much between those two releases.

I think you should definitely listen more. I'm a newcomer to their world beyond OK Computer, and now I'm an official addict. Radiohead create beautifully perfect music that's tinged with just the right amount of chaos...if that makes any sense...:eyebrow:

it's not his fault he didn't make the october 2005 rankings. it's the machine. never question machines, zootlesque.

Back
Top Bottom