Should I grow dredlocks????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should Arun V grow dredlocks???

• Yes

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
arun love, no. for several reasons.

1. they stink. i have a few friends with them and sometimes (especially in summer) it's...well it can be likened to a egg salad sandwich left in the summer sun a few hours too long.

2. they don't look good with boxers and a pocket tee. you know what i mean.

3. they're not cool. well, not anymore anyway.

that's my advice. take it or leave it.

I would-definately...I wanted to have them, but I don't think I can at work...
How long is your hair now???

can we see a pic first.

i read some where that you can have them sewn into the hair. then you can decide if you hate the look, you can cut them off.

*cough*attnseeker*cough*

*runs from the newmediagawd

you know though... I'd PAY to see you with dreds.
lmao.

*goes back to working on the new interference :bono:

Sure, give 'em a try! Dreads look cool! Check out the dude in POD! You could grow your hair long and put some braids in it first to see if you like them before you put it in dreads. It seems like they'd be impossible to get out once you put them in. How about some cornrows?

Re: NO!!

gabrielvox said:
Arun please dont! LOL...

Remember Dan Ackroyd on the train in Trading Places?? LOL LOL...why am I having visions of this???

too funny....

LMAO I was thinking the exact same thing when I was posting this

in truth...whatever teh poll says...I doubt it will happen

whew!

WHew,,,after I posted that I wondered, I wonder if he'll take that any other way than humourously...but then again I guess you know a bit about me so you know what I meant...LOL...

Arun, whats the last quote all about ("dedicate that to our..")? I dont think I ever heard what happened there, and Id sure love to! :)

You should take fake dreads or braids with a lot of fake hair. You can wash them as much as you want and you can use all the colours you want.(Mine are purple)
If you live in the Netherlands, I can make them for 80Euros.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom