Should I go to the gym, or home with a tub of ice cream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I go to the gym or home w. a tub of ice cream?

• Do something constructive! You'll feel great after a workout

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Screw it, have an emotional ice cream eatathon

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Today I signed my divorce papers. It's an amicable divorce, but I still feel very bad about it.

I was planning on going to the gym after work today, to exercise for the first time in several weeks. At the time, I didn't know that they would call me in to sign these papers. Now I just feel like going home with a big tub of Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream and watching Thursday TV!

But maybe I should be good and do something positive for the old bod. Or maybe I should start that NEXT week.

What do you think?

Ice cream and don't feel guilty about eating it. Enjoy it and put the gym off until next week :)

I am very sensitive to your situation, maybe 'cause I've experienced a very terrible, ugly, nasty divorce...but, if this was BAW and I, and if it were as amicable as you make it sound, I would be asking myself...

Do I spend as much free time that I can with BAW until I move....or do I totally eliminate BAW right now, cut off total contact or sight because in 30 days or so, that's the way its gonna be....its a sad choice either way...quite frankly, I know what I would do but I'd be facing it with total despair....

Good luck; I really do wish you and cydewaze the best of the best. :)

Last edited:
Well, since I had 2 chili cheese dogs for lunch and I haven't been to the gym in 2 months, it would be a bit hypocritical for me to steer you away from the ice cream! :D

ICE CREAM!!!!!

Then you can feel bad about everything at once....have a good cry, and resolve to get into bitchin' shape to spite him!!:yes:

i hit the wrong button, so that would make me the jackass who voted for the gym... :reject:

just to clear things up, i meant to go for option b: go get yourself some of the really good ice cream, sit back and enjoy. the gym will still be there next week.

I don't like Dulce de Leche so I'd go to the gym.

Now if you had another flavour, we could talk. :drool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Prolly because you are not Argentinian and you didn't try the original stuff. It's soooo :drool:

No, it's because I don't really enjoy sugar that much. Dulce de Leche is way too sweet for my liking.

anitram said:

No, it's because I don't really enjoy sugar that much. Dulce de Leche is way too sweet for my liking.

True. it's very very sugary.

Everybody here loves dulce de leche and when somebody doesn't like it poeple think he/she is a freak. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
People who are voting on the gym... :shame:

Exactly...what's wrong with you people? And PAUL of all people saying no to ice cream! For shame :shame:

Bono's American Wife said:

Exactly...what's wrong with you people? And PAUL of all people saying no to ice cream! For shame :shame:

I'll spoon feed her all the ice cream she can eat in a few weeks. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom