Should I go to the gym, or home with a tub of ice cream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I go to the gym or home w. a tub of ice cream?

• Do something constructive! You'll feel great after a workout

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Screw it, have an emotional ice cream eatathon

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Go for the ice cream. You can always work it off next week when you're feeling a bit better. :yes:

fookin ditto.

Jess...it must be an emotional time...you've been very good...don't be so hard on yourself...and let's face it...i've seen the pics in Paul's journal....you're fookin gorgeous....eat the damn Haagen and don't feel bad about it.

Tomorrow is a new day.

by the way...what's in that flavour? i've never heard of it, but dammit it sounds soooooooooooooo good! :drool:

*adds that fookin flavour to must buy list*

:heart:

somebody tell me what's in Dulce (or whatever it's called lol) NOW.

i think i just might go to a store right now looking for it. :hyper:

I don't go to the gym (in fact I'll probably die of some coronary heart disease the way I eat) :D . Besides, icecream is more fun than pumping iron....now that's an idea

*wanders off to fridge*

I voted gym for a reason, think about it, if you go home and eat ice cream your just letting yourself fall into a depression. On the other hand if you go to the gym, your going out, surrounding yourself with other people, you can be social, and you can can excercise your body to relieve some of the tension that is built up, and the depression. And after the workout you always feel better about yourself, and your outlook is greater.

macphisto23 said:
I voted gym for a reason, think about it, if you go home and eat ice cream your just letting yourself fall into a depression. On the other hand if you go to the gym, your going out, surrounding yourself with other people, you can be social, and you can can excercise your body to relieve some of the tension that is built up, and the depression. And after the workout you always feel better about yourself, and your outlook is greater.

And then you can go home and eat the ice cream! :D

:lmao:

good one, indra! :up:

okay...now..will someone tell me all about the goodness that is Dulce?

i'm waiting for a response...lol!

*taps foot*

:angry:

Yes, it is very VERY rich caramel swirl ice cream. It is to die for. :drool:

Well, I decided to stay home and I ate the ENTIRE THING. :D

But perhaps I'll go to the gym tonight....if I'm feeling up to it.

:uhoh:

cydewaze said:
I ate 1/4 of a pint of Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey. :yes: :drool:

:faint:

that's the one with banana flavoured ice cream with huge ass chunks of dark chocolate, right?

the Dulce don't sound so bad either!

*adds it to shopping list*

I have just eaten half a tub of 'Dulce' ice cream ....delicious and the toffee part especially so...but excuse me...I am about to throw up through sheer gluttony...: drool:

u2lassie said:
I have just eaten half a tub of 'Dulce' ice cream ....delicious and the toffee part especially so...but excuse me...I am about to throw up through sheer gluttony...: drool:

omg!

no one mentioned toffee!! :hyper:

ok that's it. i'm getting it, STAT.

:drool:

i would have gotten it TODAY if I wasn't too busy looking for doggie boots. :lol:

:angry:

Go to the gym. You'll run/bike/lift off a lot of your stress, hurt, anger, whatever. Put on your headphones --Achtung Baby is great to workout to-- and try to forget for awhile. And if that doesn't work, you can have the ice cream knowing you already worked it off.

I started going to the gym after the end of my last relationship, which I didn't think I could live through. I lost 40 pounds and can now legpress 400lbs (pretty good for a short woman) and I feel fantastic...that was, damn, almost a year ago now.

u2lassie said:
What are doggie boots and are they edible too...?! :huh:

:lmao: !!!!!!!!!

um..no.

doggie boots are boots for dogs. :lol:

last time i checked, they are NOT edible...but you never know.

:lmao:

:hug:

it's too cold here where i live for my dog so i had to go out and buy her "winter boots".

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom