Should I go see these bands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
There's gonna be a festivalk here, SUE, Santiago Urbano Electronico (Electronic Suburban Santiago)

Last year Morrisey and Mars Volta were in this festival

This year, in the same day, King Of Leon and The Strokes

Should I go see these last 2 bands?... it's a little expensive though, 15.000 to 27.000 pesos (25 to 45 dollars)

what do you think?...

PS: I'vfe never heard a song from each of them :|

pepokiss said:
There's gonna be a festivalk here, SUE, Santiago Urbano Electronico (Electronic Suburban Santiago)

Last year Morrisey and Mars Volta were in this festival

This year, in the same day, King Of Leon and The Strokes

Should I go see these last 2 bands?... it's a little expensive though, 15.000 to 27.000 pesos (25 to 45 dollars)

what do you think?...

PS: I'vfe never heard a song from each of them :|

If you have nothing else to do that day and have the dinero, go check them out. Festivals are always fun.

The Strokes are FANTASTIC live. The two times I've seen them I've nearly passed out from dancing so much. :up:

the kings of leon are terrible live, and i don't personally like the strokes' music much. i wouldn't go, but you might have fun. if you're questioning it, you probably do want to go...so just go.

Kings of leon are awesome live. and the strokes are great too but i've never seen them live before. i've seen KOL 3 times this year and each time has been amazing. well worth the money.

strokes :up:
kings of leon :down:

haven't seen either live, but heard great reviews about Strokes live and ... not so great reviews about Kings of Leon

like Numb said, festivals are always fun
if you have nothing better to do and have the $, then you should go

The Kings of Scheiße are just that - shit. Their singer sounds like a demented pig and they have entirely no stage presence. Don't waste your money.

obviously no one who commented on kOl has seen them headline their own show...of course they looked bad opening for u2, they don't get a decent sound check. you think u2's going to give them a chance to upstage them? nope. so they end up sounding crap. plus, you're there just hoping they get it over quickly and get to u2.

go see a kOl show when they're not opening for u2, and you will not be dissapointed. don't go with any expectations in mind, except that you will have a fun, loud, and fast good time, and you will NOT be dissapointed.

:down: to everyone who hates on kOl

One's stage presence and vocal abilities are not dependent on whether they're the opener or headliner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom