Should I change my interference name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should I change my interference name to?

• NSW

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Nate

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Keep it as is

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Who cares

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
You should keep it! It immediately brings to mind the song, which is one of your favorites, and that's a good thing.

It also immediately brings to mind YOU, which is a good thing, too. :)

what a waste of space this thread is. and that's saying a lot.

You're a heartless shrew.

Change your location because you do not deserve to quote a song of such beauty.

You make me sick, and this thread demonstrates why you meet Cori in heaven when you die and likely bump into you in Hell.

You make me sick, and this thread demonstrates why you meet Cori in heaven when you die and likely bump into you in Hell.

This makes absolutely no sense, unsurprisingly, but I suspect the meaning was "see you in hell." I'll save you a hamburger and some ribs if I get there first. Or do you prefer footlongs?

I think it's a cool name. Referencing one of the great bombastic songs of all-time. I'm voting for keeping it the same. But, really, it's your call. And if you changed your user name AND avatar I would have no idea how to recognize you on here. (BTW, what the heck is your avatar? It looks like a book of some sort. And also looks to be a figure there that is a cross between Vader and a RingWraith)

I've considered changing my user name. When I registered here I had just discovered a hot British pop band called Girls Aloud and I got a big kick out of them and decided to make that my name. Oops. Kinda wish I hadn't done that. But I'd have no idea what to change it to! Oh, well.

But, yeah, I'm voting to keep it No spoken words.

This makes absolutely no sense, unsurprisingly, but I suspect the meaning was "see you in hell." I'll save you a hamburger and some ribs if I get there first. Or do you prefer footlongs?

It means that you are evil, and thus are on your way to hell. Cori's thread demonstrates why Screwtape placed her in interference heaven. Did you graduate and then have your brain shut right off?

See you in Europe, lady.

I think it's a cool name. Referencing one of the great bombastic songs of all-time. I'm voting for keeping it the same. But, really, it's your call. And if you changed your user name AND avatar I would have no idea how to recognize you on here. (BTW, what the heck is your avatar? It looks like a book of some sort. And also looks to be a figure there that is a cross between Vader and a RingWraith)

I've considered changing my user name. When I registered here I had just discovered a hot British pop band called Girls Aloud and I got a big kick out of them and decided to make that my name. Oops. Kinda wish I hadn't done that. But I'd have no idea what to change it to! Oh, well.

But, yeah, I'm voting to keep it No spoken words.

My avatar is the cover of a book from a bad-ass tetralogy. All you need to know is that the main character has a sword called "Terminus Est".

It means that you are evil, and thus are on your way to hell. Cori's thread demonstrates why Screwtape placed her in interference heaven. Did you graduate and then have your brain shut right off?

See you in Europe, lady.

You're really into the whole demonstrate thing, huh? Too bad you still don't make sense.

See you in hell, assclown.

My avatar is the cover of a book from a bad-ass tetralogy. All you need to know is that the main character has a sword called "Terminus Est".

If I remember my Latin, Terminus Est translates to "The end is here"

Very cool. Ominous. I might have to read this book!

We that know of Nate appreciate that reference, of course. I miss that thread.

Kaf, you are just looking for an excuse, any excuse, to get all violent and shit.

I'm torn.. On the one hand, keep it.. for reasons others have already stated. The other... NSW cuz we call ya that alot here.. :shrug:

:reject: sorry no help huh.. support ya whatever u decide tho.. :wink:

Noooo. It was that name that, three years ago, caused me to fantasize about what kind of beautiful, sensitive man would choose a name with such poetic connotations. Fast forward a year and a bit, and then I got to really know you. You shattered those illusions, didn't you? Thanks.

Seriously though, I'm all for Nate, as long as you change your location to San Remo, Atlanta, Germany. :up: Cheating bastard...

Back
Top Bottom