Should I change my interference name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should I change my interference name to?

• NSW

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Nate

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Keep it as is

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Who cares

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm not going to make a big habit about going around changing everyone's usernames, just fyi.
I wouldn't change it to Nate anyway because no one here knows you by that name. I have rules about this.

Noooo. It was that name that, three years ago, caused me to fantasize about what kind of beautiful, sensitive man would choose a name with such poetic connotations. Fast forward a year and a bit, and then I got to really know you. You shattered those illusions, didn't you? Thanks.

Seriously though, I'm all for Nate, as long as you change your location to San Remo, Atlanta, Germany. :up: Cheating bastard...

Oh boy. Whatever the most extreme antonyms are for beautiful and sensitive are, those are the words I'd use to describe me. My location really should change, though.

Varrrrry intareshting

But shtupid.

What's that from by the way?

Arte Johnson, Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in. A subversive and fucking funny show from the sixties that my mom used to watch. I would watch it too, when I was allowed to stay up that late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyc79eGktrM

Go to about 4:45, and you'll see it. Most times he would move plastic shrubbery aside and say his lines.

Oddly enough, I was considering asking for a name change, too. Well, just to shorten it to LMP, the current name's a mouthful... even if some of you here like that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom