Should I change my interference name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should I change my interference name to?

• NSW

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Nate

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Keep it as is

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Who cares

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
I think that if you don't have an obscure or annoying or super long name you shouldn't change your name here :) it's part of who you are, well or at least how people see and recognize you!

I think that if you don't have an obscure or annoying or super long name you shouldn't change your name here :) it's part of who you are, well or at least how people see and recognize you!

Winning post.

Now that that's settled... hey everyone, check out my sleek, new name. No annoying tildes to deal with. I bet you're all jealous of how totally cool and savvy I am now, huh? huh? If you want to form a queue, I'll be happy to sign autographs for a small fee.

WOW!! I can change my name??
I have hated the name I chose from day one - I really didn't think it out too well....time for a change then!!:hyper:

OK....just actually read the rules, and just changing my name coz i want to isn't good enough.
Bugger....I'll just be plain old mandy for ever then :(

let's all countdown now....

I think that if you don't have an obscure or annoying or super long name you shouldn't change your name here

No Spoken Words is synonymous with annoying though! Because of his use of these lyrics on interference, I will never ever listen to that song again. I can't even LOOK at Pop and not think of him.

I did not see Lance's StepDad or GFYNSW, but I would have voted for them.

Keep it as it is, No Spoken Words. NSW reminds me of Australia. :yuck:

I hate my name - or rather, I hate the abbreviation of my name. People get me mixed up with Galeongirl all the time.
wail.gif

Jaysus. Imagine if GibsonGirl posted in PLEBA as well. :massconfusion: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom