Should I change avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think?

• Yes, change your avatar

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • No, don't change your avatar

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • You are a son of a bitch

Votes: 38 55.1%

• Total voters
*remembers a time ages ago when Canadiens1160 had no avatar because he thought only premiums got them*

:whistle:

Obviously you should change it to a pictoral representation of a son of a bitch, because while only 22 people strongly associate you with Bill Murray, 31 people associate you as a son of a bitch.

Noooooo! Don't change it. I scroll down threads to look out for your posts. Anyway, you'll look different when you remove your Santa hat. :wink:

You can't change a Bill Murray avatar unless it's to another Bill Murray avatar. It's a fact.

I only wish I had an identifying AV.

I might go back to Tobias. :happy:

LemonMacPhisto said:
You can't change a Bill Murray avatar unless it's to another Bill Murray avatar. It's a fact.

I only wish I had an identifying AV.

I might go back to Tobias. :happy:

yes bring back Tobias:rockon:

Varitek said:
Obviously you should change it to a pictoral representation of a son of a bitch, because while only 22 people strongly associate you with Bill Murray, 31 people associate you as a son of a bitch.

so he should change his avatar to a picture of Chizip :hmm:

Jealous is not what I would say I am right now. I've been in the same location for three weeks now.

brand changing is the worst strategy in marketing

if you have a solid build up and a strong power over your consumers, you could change your brand, but the best advice is to never do it.. unless you're really desperate and/or want to change the direction of your company

Coca cola has had the same logo for about 100 years, with little variations... like you now with the christmas hat

if you're on the top, you don't have to change anything...

If it isn't broken, don't fix it

(I study advertising... :wink: )

phillyfan26 said:
Jealous is not what I would say I am right now. I've been in the same location for three weeks now.

then put in a yamakuh!

LemonMacPhisto said:

then put in a yamakuh!

The Phils hat is fine with me. My change is using a different picture of Utley from time to time.

But this isn't about me. It's about Canadiens. Canadiens clearly is Bill Murray. Why would he change it then?

Back
Top Bottom