Should I be concerned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I got an email from ticketmaster last week saying my tickets had been printed and were in the mail. Got those tickets within a few days... :up:
However, I got another email saying the same thing the day before for other tickets I purchased... except they haven't arrived yet... :down:
Does anyone know if they send out these emails quite ahead of time? Plus... the tickets that haven't arrived, are tickets I bought during an internet pre-sale... does this make any difference? :scratch:

*Starting to get concerned... :crack:

email them back?

they r v.helpful

love the concerned face :crack:

Ticket master which I affectionately call "rape you in the ass w/o a courtesy of KY or a reach around"master sucks. They are a tool of the devil and should be destroyed. :madspit:

*looks for pot to put 2 cents into*

Don't they usually say if you haven't received your tickets within a certain amount of time (which I forget the time frame) before the event that you should contact them? It's been a while since I've ordered online tickets but I think they usually say something like that....

anyway...I'd say if you're really worried about it, and it's getting close to the event, you should email or call them.

I wouldn't get too concerned yet. Sometimes they print them and mail them the same day, and you see them in a few days. Other times you get notification they are printed, but you don't see them for a couple of weeks.
I'd only be worried if the show was coming up very soon.

Hewson said:
I'd only be worried if the show was coming up very soon.

The show is in three weeks....... still time, but the thing is, the ticket I am waiting for, is an extra ticket I need to sell. I'd like to have time to sell it!! :banghead:

I have had some long waits between the confirmation email and the tickets arriving. I wouldn't worry. :)

thx sula!!!

btw--> i watched yer man last night :drool:

Last edited:
oooh, I am jealous. I've been packing like a mofo and have not had a chance to see the new DVD. :sad:

oh well.

Viggofy!!!

FreshHorses03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom