Should Gibson Girl make a CD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should Gibson Girl make a CD?

• Yes! Her stuff rocks, heck, I'd even pay for a copy!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • I abstain because no one in their right mind would vote no.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
you had to have used more than the digitech rp200 to make those effects right? and when are you reopening your website? :grumpy:

Chizip said:
you had to have used more than the digitech rp200 to make those effects right? and when are you reopening your website? :grumpy:

Nope! All done on the Digitech RP200. The only tracks I've posted that weren't done with the multieffects pedal are New York and 11 O'Clock Tick Tock. All I had back then was a Boss DD5. And which version of the website? :happy: My site has seen so many reinventions, it's not even funny. Right now I'm working on turning it into a U2 multimedia site...but it's going very very slowly.

Cydewaze, here's The Fly: http://s48.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=23GSX54IF1PET17M5PSZ3XE00J

That track makes me laugh. It's the first one I ever did! I made it back in 2001 for the folks at Zootopia who wanted to hear me playing guitar. The audio quality is sooooo bad, hehehe. Not to mention the playing, ugh. The drums are really funny too. Maybe I'll re-do The Fly one of these days...with a bit of wah in the solo, ala Zoo TV. :drool:

Queen Bee. :hug: That's why I dedicate recordings to you. :happy:

Last edited:
Digitech RP100 here. Works quite nicely considering it's fairly cheap. Also got a Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive for those songs that need a little oomph, and whatever that orange Boss distortion pedal is.

Wow, those songs sound great. You're a great guitar player. Very well done Gibson Girl. I would love to listen to some original songs from you. I'm listening to The Fly right now. if you ever re-do it I hope you re-do to sound like Vertigo's version! That would be awesome! Congrats once again! :up:

Bullet The Blue Sky:drool: - You nailed the effects perfect!
Whatever happened to your recording of Twilight?
Cant wait to hear your music on the radio pretty soon

:up:

Back
Top Bottom