Shooting a short film here in Boston...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I'm writing this here, because I know that there are lots of New England Interferencers here, who either are into acting or know someone who is into acting. I'm also in a bind, in terms of time constraints, so I thought I'd give this a try. :huh:

I'm an Emerson College (Boston, MA) graduate student in need of two male actors for a one-day shoot in the second week of February. It's a dry comedy about the relationship between an eccentric news reporter and a surly dog, who is a figment of his imagination. I need an actor to play the news reporter and one to play the dog (who will be wearing a dog costume).

This job is unpaid, but you will receive proper credit at the end of the film and a DVD of the finished project. If it's experience and a unique script that you're looking for, then this might be the project for you.

If interested in this project at such a short notice, then please contact me at film(at)xeidon(dot)com. (Of course, replace the (at) and (dot) with @ and . Written to thwart spam bots :wink:.)

I'm not generally a fan of such shameless advertising for myself, but hey...getting into producing pretty much means that you have to. :D

Take care...

Melon

I'm in Toronto so not much help to you, but a few suggestions if you don't get any offers here-- maybe drama students at your college or you could call an agency that handles acting extras. Some extras starting out might be willing to do it for free just for the experience and exposure.

Back
Top Bottom