Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:evil: Actually you guys should tune in and listen to his show online and then email him and his cohost - they get really big heads when overseas listeners tune in and let them know they're listening...they have been known to phone them sometimes too :lmao:

:yes: It's good fun....I've stopped ambushing him now because he can't listen to the youtube links while he's in the studio so it's all a bit pointless now, but we were having a good MacGyver & Fraggle Rock trip!! :rockon:

Yep, nasty bastard machine gun sneezes.....:yuck:
:lol: That sucks, but he has stuff to listen to later!

Those are the worst. Especially when they hurt.

she's dressed in black again
and i'm falling down again
down to the floor again
i'm begging for more again
but oh what can you do
when she's dressed in black

my mind wanders endlessly
on paths where she's leading me
with games that she likes to play
and words that she doesn't say
not when whe're alone
and she's dressed in black

Oh, I have ended up rather behind on this thread, haven't I? Mum phoned and was in a very chatty mood today. Shame I'm so sick that just trying to maintain a conversation was enough to drain what little energy I had left.

:evil: Actually you guys should tune in and listen to his show online and then email him and his cohost - they get really big heads when overseas listeners tune in and let them know they're listening...they have been known to phone them sometimes too :lmao:
:hmm: serena and i are almost done listening to this album :hmm:

what's the url :D

as a picture of herself
she's a picture of the world
a reflection of you
a reflection of me
and it's all there to see
if you only give in
to the fire within

ohhhhh dressed in black again etc.

Oh, I have ended up rather behind on this thread, haven't I? Mum phoned and was in a very chatty mood today. Shame I'm so sick that just trying to maintain a conversation was enough to drain what little energy I had left.

Yeah, I've been taking care of the thread for you. :kiss:

Seriously though, I really hope you feel better soon! I can imagine that it is not much fun!

sex jibe husband murders wife
bomb blast victim fights for life
girl thirteen attacked with knife

princess di is wearing a new dress

jet airliner shot from sky
famine horror, millions die
earthquake terror figures rise

princess di is wearing a new dress

:hmm: serena and i are almost done listening to this album :hmm:

what's the url :D

ZM Online - Today's Hit Music

Then click 'Auckland' and you'll get the show I'm listening to (although this particular show does the whole country), then on the next screen, on the top left corner there is a button to 'listen live'

If you want to see 'who's on' , click on that and then 'Stu & Flynny' - Flynnys my mate.....but if you do email him, don't let on hahahahha at least not straight away!! Play with his mind a bit first! And their emails are

flynny@zmonline.com
stu@zmonline.com

you can't change the world
but you can change the facts
and when you change the facts
you change points of view
if you change points of view
you may change a vote
and when you change a vote
you may change the world

ZM Online - Today's Hit Music

Then click 'Auckland' and you'll get the show I'm listening to (although this particular show does the whole country), then on the next screen, on the top left corner there is a button to 'listen live'

If you want to see 'who's on' , click on that and then 'Stu & Flynny' - Flynnys my mate.....but if you do email him, don't let on hahahahha at least not straight away!! Play with his mind a bit first! And their emails are

flynny@zmonline.com
stu@zmonline.com
bay of plenty? :giggle:

But Not Tonight. :drool:

Oh God it's raining
But I'm not complaining
It's filling me up with new life
The stars in the sky
Bring tears to my eyes
They're lighting my way tonight

And I haven't felt so alive
In years

Kim, ZM? I remember when that used to be a good radio station. :sigh:

Khan, you'll have to excuse a lot of the music....it's blatant top 40 and a lot of shit. But I always listen to give my mate shit....:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom