Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Khan, how long do I have to get my links to Phanan? Like I know today, but is it midnight/11?

WORST NAME FOR A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT EVER
:lol: best food ever though! i ate there last year in vegas...omg. it was fantastic. when i go back to vegas, i'm eating there again.

They're fundies too? What's with the fundie chains having the sexually suggestive names? Repressed desires?
they're even worse than chick-fil-a. in-n-out has bible verses on their milkshake and fry containers! just the "luke 2:17" part, but still. it doesn't bother me though. and in-n-out treats their employees fantastic, and the food quality is great. i'm certainly not saying christianity = well-managed businesses, but there does seem to be a good work ethic.

yeah, it is surprising. i can't believe how seldom they play the state, and there's three big cities here!

I suppose you Tennesseans just prefer your country stars. :wink:

Personally, I just wish U2 had played that Gaylord Arena in Nashville because adding that to U2gigs would've been a laugh.

See, I'd only do GA. Fuck seats. The GA experience for U2 is a bit of a pain, you're right there, but I'd rather do that than have seats, especially in a huge fucking nasty stadium.
i'm just thinking of how i feel now. because of my feet, it hurts for me to stand. like, a lot. i can't even imagine how much it'd hurt for me to stand in line for ga all that time. or hell, standing up during the show! i'm so glad i have no concerts between now and the surgery. and that reminds me, to make matters worse, they pushed my first one up a little and now i have to miss a concert. the concert's on a saturday, and my surgery WAS on monday. now it's that friday - as in the day before the concert :sad: and they said no walking at all for three days.

:lol: best food ever though! i ate there last year in vegas...omg. it was fantastic. when i go back to vegas, i'm eating there again.

It's not even a sexual thing for me, as Ax suggested. Do you really want to advertise the fact thata after that food enters your mouth, it's going to leave?

they're even worse than chick-fil-a. in-n-out has bible verses on their milkshake and fry containers! just the "luke 2:17" part, but still. it doesn't bother me though. and in-n-out treats their employees fantastic, and the food quality is great. i'm certainly not saying christianity = well-managed businesses, but there does seem to be a good work ethic.

WHAT.

Oh, fuck off, seriously. I'm here to buy some fast food, not have some belief system pushed on me. There are enough megachurches that if I wanted religion fast food-style, I could easily get it.

Maybe I should start my own fast food chain that actively promotes railfanning on its products. Buy a milkshake and the packaging lists good local train photography spots.

WHAT.

Oh, fuck off, seriously. I'm here to buy some fast food, not have some belief system pushed on me. There are enough megachurches that if I wanted religion fast food-style, I could easily get it.

Maybe I should start my own fast food chain that actively promotes railfanning on its products. Buy a milkshake and the packaging lists good local train photography spots.

*cough* Old-style Subway */cough*

*Begins making list of things to prepare for U2 tour*

- Open second savings account
- Buy a tent

i'm just thinking of how i feel now. because of my feet, it hurts for me to stand. like, a lot. i can't even imagine how much it'd hurt for me to stand in line for ga all that time. or hell, standing up during the show! i'm so glad i have no concerts between now and the surgery. and that reminds me, to make matters worse, they pushed my first one up a little and now i have to miss a concert. the concert's on a saturday, and my surgery WAS on monday. now it's that friday - as in the day before the concert :sad: and they said no walking at all for three days.

Oooh yeah, I forgot about that. God, I've nothing wrong with my feet and yet mine were in much pain after three PT gigs in three days. I hate to think how you'd have felt after that. What concert do you have to miss? That's bloody lame.

WHAT.

it's not anything over-the-top, you wouldn't even notice most of the times. it's in small print at the bottom. i didn't notice until i went looking for it.

and their food is fucking awesome! no in-n-outs have freezers. everything is fresh, made in the store. hand cut fries, hand spun milkshakes, fresh ground beef...god it's delicious. it's been almost a year since i've had it and i still remember its deliciousness :drool:

I confess that I like to sit at a concert. I know it seems dull but I don't like to "let loose" at a concert. I could never ever do GA.
are you my ex?

he stood up when we saw the vertigo tour, but that was it. no singing or dancing or anything. and we were so far up we were with the casual fans so they weren't singing either. aside from the shitty encore the setlist was good, but i didn't get to enjoy it as much because i couldn't get into it.

Oooh yeah, I forgot about that. God, I've nothing wrong with my feet and yet mine were in much pain after three PT gigs in three days. I hate to think how you'd have felt after that. What concert do you have to miss? That's bloody lame.
the funny thing too is, it was all brought on by my trip to atlanta to see duran duran and liam finn! i think it was the driving though because that can aggravate it apparently.

i have to miss earth, wind, and fire. not one of my favourite bands at all, but it might be the only time i can see them, and we already have tickets. my parents are gonna go now :sigh: i said i could go in a wheelchair (which is saying something because i despise wheelchairs) but my mom said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom