Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange also rhymes with whore binge, but at that point, it's kind of a stretch.

it says jamaican. but i guess the store i got it from figures that latin america and the caribbean aren't too different.

At least it's not as bad as my local supermarket, where Mexican food is located in the Asian/Indian food section.

wtf that ain't right!

There isn't much demand for Mexican food here, and aisle 3 is basically the "foreign foods" aisle - which is mainly just Asian/Indian foods at one end and shitloads of pasta at the other. So Mexican is just forced into a small part of that ... and happens to be right underneath a sign boldly proclaiming "INDIAN".

There isn't much demand for Mexican food here, and aisle 3 is basically the "foreign foods" aisle - which is mainly just Asian/Indian foods at one end and shitloads of pasta at the other. So Mexican is just forced into a small part of that ... and happens to be right underneath a sign boldly proclaiming "INDIAN".

wow...i would not survive there if i had to go without my mexican food

wow...i would not survive there if i had to go without my mexican food

I think you could find all the ingredients you'd need; it seems what little they have doesn't sell like hotcakes anyway. Though if you're lost and can't find tortillas, don't ask for "tortiyas" or nobody will know what you want. I found this out the hard way.

David Bowie has a talent for getting talented musicians around him, doesn't he? He's had Mike Garson and Roy Bittan on piano ... Mick Ronson, Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick, and Robert Fripp on guitar ... it's impressive.

David Bowie has a talent for getting talented musicians around him, doesn't he? He's had Mike Garson and Roy Bittan on piano ... Mick Ronson, Carlos Alomar, Earl Slick, and Robert Fripp on guitar ... it's impressive.

Ooh, Fripp? When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom