Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Slow Dancing is such an underrated song.

I think I have a Promenade(!) cover somewhere around here.

:drool:

We can add in little things to make some tracks seem real. Right before Flower Child, someone needs to yell "Fucking Flower Child!" and just have someone pretend to be Bono and say, "Oh, alright."

New lyrics and everything!

When I look out into the sea
There's nothing there for me to see
It's almost as if the setting sun
Has left no line on the horizon

My recordings list has:

Moonage Daydream Take One
Moonage Daydream Take Two
Moonage Daydream Electric Guitar Only
Hang on to Yourself Electric Guitar Only
Lady Stardust Acoustic
Wish You Were Here Acoustic

And the rest is instrumental samplings from songs I've been working on.

fucking WIN

When my soul is heavy
I ease the weight by kneeling
And now I'm blessedly on my knees
And can see no line on the horizon

At least mine rhymed.

I crossed the streets of the city
In search of something more than pretty
All I found was my father's son
Staring at no line on the horizon

That city was New York if you didn't know
It's fucking great, you should go
There's a weight on my back, it weighs a ton
And there's still no line on the horizon

I think I secondhand high posted once, does that count?

You did what now? :ohmy:

Was your sister lowering her purity score near you or something? (Oh god, she's going to kill me for saying that, isn't she?)

At least mine rhymed.

Mine intentionally didn't. Bono probably thinks kneeling/knees is close enough to a rhyme anyway.

That city was New York if you didn't know
It's fucking great, you should go
There's a weight on my back, it weighs a ton
And there's still no line on the horizon

:lmao: I love it. You've got to use that.

During intermission, someone should sneak on stage and get behind Larry's drum kit and play significantly better than he can before Larry comes out and attacks him with a two pound glass tube of hair gel.

Fuck drunkposting, it's time for highposting.

Oh, wait, you didn't mean that coke, did you?
lol no, sorry. it's coca-cola imported from mexico, so it's made with cane sugar instead of the high fructose corn syrup america uses in all major sodas. i bought a case once online for a ton of money, but my grocery store sells it now in the mexican import aisle :love:

I should write about Philadelphia
My lyrics will kill what's left of ya
Are there more words that rhyme with "horizon"? Nope, none
There's no line on the horizon

The sky at dusk looks a deep shade of orange
... Fuck
What's gone is gone, what's done is done
What's left is no line on the horizon

lol no, sorry. it's coca-cola imported from mexico, so it's made with cane sugar instead of the high fructose corn syrup america uses in all major sodas. i bought a case once online for a ton of money, but my grocery store sells it now in the mexican import aisle :love:

My goal in life is to make a pilgrimage to Dublin, Texas to get REAL Dr. Pepper from the line, with Cane sugar in it.

Is there a store right next to my school that sells this kind of Dr. Pepper? Yes. Do I care? Hell no, I want it from Dublin, then I'll buy it at stores.

you know what else you can get from the mexican import aisle?

IMG_2006.jpg

I can't say I recall finding US Coke different to the stuff here, though I believe ours is made differently too. All I really remember about US soft drinks is that you guys don't have Lift, and Dr Pepper tastes like cough medicine.

My goal in life is to make a pilgrimage to Dublin, Texas to get REAL Dr. Pepper from the line, with Cane sugar in it.

Is there a store right next to my school that sells this kind of Dr. Pepper? Yes. Do I care? Hell no, I want it from Dublin, then I'll buy it at stores.
or come here. the deli across the street from my house has dublin dr. pepper...FOUNTAIN.

The honey of my soul is imaginary
Hold on, let me consult my special dictionary
Candy And A Currant Bun
With no line on the horizon

you know what else you can get from the mexican import aisle?

IMG_2006.jpg
:lmao: :love:

I can't say I recall finding US Coke different to the stuff here, though I believe ours is made differently too. All I really remember about US soft drinks is that you guys don't have Lift, and Dr Pepper tastes like cough medicine.
:hmm: i hate us coke. it burns my teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom