Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit. i decided to install icq again for shits and giggles (i haven't used it since...oh...2000 maybe?) and some fucker from russia hacked into my account! wtf.

It's all part of the great communist plot to bring down America.

Damn Pfan, apparently I am not an African-American. You can't put anything past that Sicy and her gaggle of sleuths. You shouldn't even try.

She's clever. Sometimes, she takes polls in It's Official, and changes answers to really huge numbers! Isn't that clever and hilarious?

It's all part of the great communist plot to bring down America.
apparently :sigh:

too bad me having registered the account overrode them. i changed the password and now i have it back :cool: not that anyone uses icq anymore. it's the principal of the thing. kinda like how one day i suddenly couldn't sign on to my old aim account. i created a new username and added the old one to the list in case i saw it sign on. it never has. wtf.

Oh my gosh. That reminds me of this one time I was messing with my calculator. Do you realize that if you type in 07734 and turn it upside down it looks like you wrote HELLO?

No way! All I knew was 80085 read as "BOOBS." That's pretty crazy shit.

apparently :sigh:

too bad me having registered the account overrode them. i changed the password and now i have it back :cool: not that anyone uses icq anymore. it's the principal of the thing. kinda like how one day i suddenly couldn't sign on to my old aim account. i created a new username and added the old one to the list in case i saw it sign on. it never has. wtf.

:laugh:

Yeah, I just about never see anybody mention using ICQ. It seemed a few people I knew around 2003 used it, but since then, it's been rare enough to see people even mention something other than AIM or MSN.

I invented the internet.

_1489105_algore150.jpg

I've been on the internets since 1998. I wasn't allowed to use chat rooms though.

My mother couldn't afford the Internet until mid-2002, when I was 15. I was pretty much free to do what I liked once we got it, since my mother has no clue about technology at all. Trying to explain the difference between e-mail, IM, and messageboards to her took a little while. :laugh:

I registered for a sports logos forum for no reason in 2005, and posted on there for about two months. Then, my parents figured it out when I'd exit out of the Internet everytime someone entered the room. I'm still not allowed to post on forums.

I've been on forums so long, I rarely take people's opinions seriously anymore, for better or worse. Just those of people I respect.

I'd probably be a terrible mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom