Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may well have been a combination

The alcohol worked in cahoots with the cheese, which.. at the time, was of the highest moral fibre and very very good. But then, inside Axvers digestive track things started to go amiss. The influence of alcohol on cheese started to show through, he was bossing around the celery bits and began knocking on poor Axvers stomach. Then, he went bad....

And the rest is history.

Or rumoured history anyway

I tried to avoid coming home drunk, but one night it was unavoidable, and I was really in a bad way. I was 19 at the time. Puking into the toilet at like 4am....my Dad opens the bathroom door, looks at me, and says "You're adopted". Then I had to laugh while puking for a bit.

My Dad said it.

I've said funnier.

The joke was on him, though, cos I am adopted.

By POWERJUICE.

:lmao: That FUCKING WINS!!!

SWOOP, there it is.

swoop.gif

How does this man have like 8 children, the oldest of which appears to be 15, at 60-odd years old :hmm:

And that still hasn't changed. :lol:

It just seems so....BLATANT in old films. I mean it was something like this:

Guy 1:We can't have them finding out that we're going to sell the land to the governement, meanwhile buying up all of the land for the dam under false names.

It just seems so....BLATANT in old films. I mean it was something like this:

Guy 1:We can't have them finding out that we're going to sell the land to the governement, meanwhile buying up all of the land for the dam under false names.

Blue Velvet wasn't much better in the dialogue department. :lol:

"I had a dream. In fact, it was on the night I met you. In the dream, there was our world, and the world was dark because there weren't any robins and the robins represented love. And for the longest time, there was this darkness. And all of a sudden, thousands of robins were set free and they flew down and brought this blinding light of love. And it seemed that love would make any difference, and it did. So, I guess it means that there is trouble until the robins come."

But all of the stuff with Dennis Hopper was amazing, so there's that.

You are SO beautiful, my Baron. Your skin, love to me. Your diseases lovingly cared for, for all eternity.

Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air.

Blue Velvet wasn't much better in the dialogue department. :lol:

"I had a dream. In fact, it was on the night I met you. In the dream, there was our world, and the world was dark because there weren't any robins and the robins represented love. And for the longest time, there was this darkness. And all of a sudden, thousands of robins were set free and they flew down and brought this blinding light of love. And it seemed that love would make any difference, and it did. So, I guess it means that there is trouble until the robins come."

But all of the stuff with Dennis Hopper was amazing, so there's that.

let me guess, eventually, robins came?

Oh God, blatant foreshadowing :love:

Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air.

You have no need for your weapons with me, Gurney Halleck.

I love that scene so much. If I remember correctly that scene features the instrumental of Mysteries of Love. :drool:

"Once you have grasped the fundamental skills of intimate relating, sex just gets better and better."
:hmm:

I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom