Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking fuck.

ackbar.gif

Were you sick last night Ax?

Yep, and not due to drunkenness either. I'm not even hungover! It seems I can drink and drink and drink, but just a bit of bad cheese and I'm fucked.

There will be a full "What Axver Did Last Night" post once I've got my house in some semblance of order.

Bad cheese may be bad but bad milk is far, far worse. Especially if you don't realize it's bad until you taken a big gulp out of the carton.. and it's all.. chunky :yuck:
ugh. i was a magnet for sour milk when i was a kid. i'd pick a carton out at lunch, and it would smell terrible.

Well, send me an ethernet-to-USB adaptor and something might be done about that!
cheapskate :tsk:

Yep, and not due to drunkenness either. I'm not even hungover! It seems I can drink and drink and drink, but just a bit of bad cheese and I'm fucked.

There will be a full "What Axver Did Last Night" post once I've got my house in some semblance of order.

:lol: when I lived at home I wasn't ever hungover. . . I was just really really tired from dancing all night. . . . . . and it wasn't pash rash, it was a bad reaction to some chap-stick. . . . . . . oh, and I'm just minding these cigarettes for a friend. .. . . . :wink:

You know, I once tried to deny my vomiting was from alcohol, and rather bad Turkish food. The thing that gave me away was my 3am striptease in our front bedroom window (lived on a main road), with the curtains open and light on....then I proceeded to projectile vomit out our window onto my garden below. Wasn't drunk though :angel:

:wink:

:lol: when I lived at home I wasn't ever hungover. . . I was just really really tired from dancing all night. . . . . . and it wasn't pash rash, it was a bad reaction to some chap-stick. . . . . . . oh, and I'm just minding these cigarettes for a friend. .. . . . :wink:

:lol:

Oh, no, I can promise you this was the cheese. The godawful smell that no amount of open windows and air freshener can seem to cover more than clearly illustrates that it is cheese. Oh god.

Oh, no, I can promise you this was the cheese. The godawful smell that no amount of open windows and air freshener can seem to cover more than clearly illustrates that it is cheese. Oh god.

Dalton :cute:

I tried to avoid coming home drunk, but one night it was unavoidable, and I was really in a bad way. I was 19 at the time. Puking into the toilet at like 4am....my Dad opens the bathroom door, looks at me, and says "You're adopted". Then I had to laugh while puking for a bit.

I tried to avoid coming home drunk, but one night it was unavoidable, and I was really in a bad way. I was 19 at the time. Puking into the toilet at like 4am....my Dad opens the bathroom door, looks at me, and says "You're adopted". Then I had to laugh while puking for a bit.

luckily I never puked in front of my parents. I did throw up in my friends garden with 3 sets of parents having a civilised discussion close by :doh: I also told a boy that I'd like to kiss him but was too drunk and would probably bite him :doh::doh:

"Meanwhile, Debbie heads into a sporting goods store and approaches the manager, Mr. Greenfield. She basically begs him for a job. Mr. Greenfields mind is filled with fantasies of watching Debbie undress, and he immediately offers her a job. Naively, she asks him what sort of job he has in mind, and he fantasizes about himself wearing a football jersey while Debbie lies topless on the floor. In the real world, he tells her that she'd be general help. Debbie agrees, but warns him that she's a bit clumsy. She thanks him profusely and leaves."

"Meanwhile, Debbie heads into a sporting goods store and approaches the manager, Mr. Greenfield. She basically begs him for a job. Mr. Greenfields mind is filled with fantasies of watching Debbie undress, and he immediately offers her a job. Naively, she asks him what sort of job he has in mind, and he fantasizes about himself wearing a football jersey while Debbie lies topless on the floor. In the real world, he tells her that she'd be general help. Debbie agrees, but warns him that she's a bit clumsy. She thanks him profusely and leaves."

Review or synopsis? If I wanted a synopsis, I could read Masturpedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom