Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll have to tie Ax up and hide him somewhere secret to get top billing

Or just post shitloads while I'm doing housework, like I am right now. God, this sucks. :sigh:

In case you all have forgotten, BAD CHEESE IS BAD.

Or just post shitloads while I'm doing housework, like I am right now. God, this sucks. :sigh:

In case you all have forgotten, BAD CHEESE IS BAD.

:ohmy: Didn't Ian have bad cheese the other night? :shifty: :silent:

See Oz kicked the Frogs arse last night! :rockon:

are you still cleaning up sick? :ohmy: Did you projectile all over the house?

I'm taking it very slowly, heh. Plus it's evolved into "let's reorganise my entire fucking bedroom, oh yeah, and do the dishes and clean the kitchen too, even though that has fuck-all to do with anything".

I'm taking it very slowly, heh. Plus it's evolved into "let's reorganise my entire fucking bedroom, oh yeah, and do the dishes and clean the kitchen too, even though that has fuck-all to do with anything".

Were you sick last night Ax?

:angry: How about something for us girls?

here ya go!

l_00daaf4c3de1818c0a5c28a30af02691.jpg

Were you sick last night Ax?

There's an unsubstantiated rumor floating around that he was drunk last night. Since then, the rumor was upgraded to being a rumored rumor, and so he must have been drunk. I heard that he slept in a pool of his own sick, but that rumor is not unconfirmed, and so it is likely untrue.

There's an unsubstantiated rumor floating around that he was drunk last night. Since then, the rumor was upgraded to being a rumored rumor, and so he must have been drunk. I heard that he slept in a pool of his own sick, but that rumor is not unconfirmed, and so it is likely untrue.

:lol:

Were there carrots in it Ax? There's always carrots...:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom