Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been quoting Dune back and forth for about 45 minutes now. Not too many people have seen it, and the ones that have likely hate it. I love it, though.

I'm now switching to another film we both love.

YLB, yes, your assessment seemed dead-on. I've not seen it in a long time, though......

Was Dune a book series first?

We've been quoting Dune back and forth for about 45 minutes now. Not too many people have seen it, and the ones that have likely hate it. I love it, though.

I'm now switching to another film we both love.

YLB, yes, your assessment seemed dead-on. I've not seen it in a long time, though......

That's good. I don't see myself revisiting this for a long time, either.

He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates 2 dimensional thinking.

:tsk: I know. And to think you could be cleaning up all that cheese vomit that wasn't caused by you being drunk.....:giggle:

This is why I wasn't even saying anything initially. I, uh, think I would be very severely hungover if I had vomited due to drink. I also suspect the vomit wouldn't look like mushed up cheese and crackers.

This is why I wasn't even saying anything initially. I, uh, think I would be very severely hungover if I had vomited due to drink. I also suspect the vomit wouldn't look like mushed up cheese and crackers.

But Ax....were there any CARROTS in there?

The override? WHERE IS THE OVERRIDE?!

These people have sworn to live and die at my command two hundred years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your Captain, no? Never told you how the Enterprise picked up the Botany Bay lost in space from the year 1996 with myself and ship's company in cryogenic freeze?

I have two questions LemonMelon about your analysis of me:

1. Why don't you think I was sincere during Desert Island?
2. Are you questioning my motives regarding the U2 Heaven blogs?

1. Because you highly praised every list, every time, regardless of how it fit your tastes. There had to be a list or two you genuinely didn't care for. This did not appear to be the case.

2. No. I think you were just being kind. For whatever reason, the vast majority of the people you analyzed were female. Don't ask me why. It's probably something you should ask yourself. :wink:

Oh, this reminds me. Apparently Axver prompted one of the ads that appeared above the old thread:

wineet4.jpg

Brittanys here! But only for like a min. My computer broke again. :sad: But... all I need this time is a charger... which Im going to get Moday! And Ashleys taking back her computer. So Hi and Bye!

Hope your little brother doesn't decide he likes the game of "throw the laptop" enough that he tries it again. :wink:

Hi and bye! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom