Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tom Petty concert was HORRIBLE because of that. It was all floor seating, so I was behind people, fairly far from the stage, but not unbarebly far, and all was well until the people directly in front of me showed up. They were two, drunk, obnoxiously tall frat boys. They were terrible, not only where they tall enough to block my view of the stage, the one directly in front of me kept waving his arms around in the air, blocking the video screens as well, I couldn't see a damn thing, I almost started crying during Free Falling because I was so pissed off that i'd spent all that money at the last minute to see the show.

Finally though I just stood in the aisle to the side, and none of the security guards ever said anything, I think because I wasn't being obnoxious or starting trouble like these drunk girls who were right up on the audio guys were. then I could see the stage perfectly and ti was amazing.
ugh, i know what you mean! when i saw the moody blues, these two women were in front of me and they kept leaning forward to talk to each other (wtf you can't wait till after the show?) and blocking my view. now i'm not a huuuuuuge fan, but still. i wanted to see the show.

ugh, i know what you mean! when i saw the moody blues, these two women were in front of me and they kept leaning forward to talk to each other (wtf you can't wait till after the show?) and blocking my view. now i'm not a huuuuuuge fan, but still. i wanted to see the show.

ugh, I couldn't tell if they were gay , or really good friends, or just that drunk. They kept like, one arm side hugging each other. Then during the show they kept high fiving and fist pounding :rolleyes:

The Tom Petty concert was HORRIBLE because of that. It was all floor seating, so I was behind people, fairly far from the stage, but not unbarebly far, and all was well until the people directly in front of me showed up. They were two, drunk, obnoxiously tall frat boys. They were terrible, not only where they tall enough to block my view of the stage, the one directly in front of me kept waving his arms around in the air, blocking the video screens as well, I couldn't see a damn thing, I almost started crying during Free Falling because I was so pissed off that i'd spent all that money at the last minute to see the show.

Finally though I just stood in the aisle to the side, and none of the security guards ever said anything, I think because I wasn't being obnoxious or starting trouble like these drunk girls who were right up on the audio guys were. then I could see the stage perfectly and ti was amazing.

That sucks but you found a way to still enjoy the show. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom