Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan's calculator is set to permanently display this.
:love:

:laugh:

Yeah, I just about never see anybody mention using ICQ. It seemed a few people I knew around 2003 used it, but since then, it's been rare enough to see people even mention something other than AIM or MSN.
yeah. i'm sure it's still used a lot, but i mean, even the mac version hasn't been updated since 03. come on. i installed it and it looks like shit. thank god my chat software handles icq too.

And if I remember correctly, it's the one that just allocates you a string of numbers as a screen name, right?
correct. you can give yourself a nickname and change it as often as you want, but when people add you, you give them a number. a uin (universal icq number i think it stands for)...i used icq so long (like...96-01 i think) the number is ingrained in my head. so i had no problems getting my account back, which is good because all the info was changed to that dude, and i couldn't even tell you what my last name was on there! i'm pissed i lost all my friends though.

I have a date with College Girl for Tuesday night.

I feel like Gus Johnson when Ohio State and Xavier went to OT in '07.

How's the cold Australian winter treating you Ax?

Are you on the facebook perchance?

:lol: Oh, it's so bitterly freezing that I left two windows open last night. Probably a degree or two warmer than your summer. :wink:

And no, won't touch that site with a barge pole.

Ha, Ravva, I was just checking what the weather forecasts are for up in Queensland as my mother's been complaining about the cold lately. I thought this would amuse you:

Thursday Fine, cold morning Min 7 Max 20
Friday Fine, cold morning Min 7 Max 21

It was 26C here today and I was roasting my arse off.. the mosquitoes were especially annoying today.

Ah, I miss when I lived in New Zealand and considered 26 hot! Here in Melbourne, 26 is when I stop wearing my blazer and go with just long-sleeved shirts. 23-25 is usually a bit warm in a blazer but I prefer wearing it.

And looking at Brisbane's forecast, even though it's midwinter, they're expecting 23 in a few days. So glad I left Queensland.

Matsui was great during Atlanta, Germany. He made about five posts then, all hilarious.

The day I find 21 cold will be the day that.. uh... well..

:shrug:

Let's just say, ain't gonna happen :giggle:

My mother is the kind of person who finds 18 to be a very cold winter's day! I just can't believe it. She grew up in fucking Wainuiomata, which is this town near Wellington located in a valley that is pretty much forgotten by the sun during winter. It just holds in the cold and is frigid. You'd think she'd be really hardy after that childhood, but no, she's a self-confessed wimp.

Personally, I just couldn't get accustomed to the year-round heat in Queensland. Seasonal variation is nice.

Oh yea, I could never live far from the bay. I like other parts of the province immensely, but it gets so fucking hot in the summer. At least here, we can go out by the bay, where it's always a few degrees cooler especially if the fogs in.. and it usually is

We're the third foggiest city in Canada. 98 days a year, socked in with the stuff. Nature's air conditioner

Still skeptical. Write that sentence on a piece of paper and take a picture of yourself holding it. Then I'll beLIEve.

I'll do you one better. Here's a picture of me and Lance's mom.

daltonwithawhitegirl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom