Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My job is to, first and foremost, assign the person who knows whoever it is that's going to be criticized best so the rating will be as accurate as possible. If it's a tie, choose the person whose review would be most entertaining. You know her best, and I'm sure Mia's review wouldn't be anything terribly controversial either. :lol:

It's funny; outside of the Superthreads, I'm not all too familiar with much of cin's posting. I suppose a lot's probably in PLEBA. But I've interacted with her a lot in here and have met her in person, so sure, I'll give a review a shot.

It's funny; outside of the Superthreads, I'm not all too familiar with much of cin's posting. I suppose a lot's probably in PLEBA. But I've interacted with her a lot in here and have met her in person, so sure, I'll give a review a shot.

You can see why this thread didn't go quite as smoothly last December. :lol: We've all conversed with a lot of new people thanks to these superthreads, people that we didn't know back then.

You can see why this thread didn't go quite as smoothly last December. :lol: We've all conversed with a lot of new people thanks to these superthreads, people that we didn't know back then.

For me, it's been especially great because before these threads, I didn't participate in the "social life" side of Interference much at all, really. I just stuck with the on-topic forums. Sure, I was friends with a good number of people, but I didn't feel like I belonged to any group - I wasn't in the Bar, I wasn't an FYMer or a PLEBAn, etc. Then this awesomeness burst from nowhere. I find some of the other groups seem pretty hard to become a part of, either by accident or design, and I'd like to believe that the Superthreads are more open.

For me, it's been especially great because before these threads, I didn't participate in the "social life" side of Interference much at all, really. I just stuck with the on-topic forums. Sure, I was friends with a good number of people, but I didn't feel like I belonged to any group - I wasn't in the Bar, I wasn't an FYMer or a PLEBAn, etc. Then this awesomeness burst from nowhere. I find some of the other groups seem pretty hard to become a part of, either by accident or design, and I'd like to believe that the Superthreads are more open.

The superthreads stand for the people. Much like Space Moon. Accessibility is really important, and we have that well in hand.

Right, it's approaching 4am and the album I'm listening to for the first time just finished. One of those rare albums where the hype approaches the reality, though since it's death-y progressive metal, nobody here would give a damn.

So now it's time for sleep. G'night, folks. :wave:

And, as this thread passes the 2/5 portion ... Ax and YLB are in a dead heat at 55 posts.

Perhaps "method" is the wrong word. I'm thinking our standards should maybe be set about 0.5 points higher.

The only other way I could think of doing it is if we give the number by having all five of us giving a number and taking the average of said number. We all have PM capabilities, so that wouldn't be difficult. One person could write the review, and the number comes from all five.

The only other way I could think of doing it is if we give the number by having all five of us giving a number and taking the average of said number. We all have PM capabilities, so that wouldn't be difficult. One person could write the review, and the number comes from all five.

See, I was thinking of doing that for certain people that we all know very well.

The rating isn't worth changing. It would be pointless to drop it a couple decimal points, because that's about the only change I'd make. It may have still been in the 7 range had I done the review. :yes:

imgad

:lmao: Hahahahahaha

I'm beginning to think Andy's sellout move was the greatest thing to happen to interference since Powerjuice. These ads are hilarious.

I'm beginning to think Andy's sellout move was the greatest thing to happen to interference since Powerjuice. These ads are hilarious.

They are indeed. Not sure I'd term his wanting to run a business a sell-out move, but then again I'm likely tainted by existing in the business world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom